IGNORED

Tribute to the Rogue Planet Named CFBDSIR_2149​-​0403 Freely Drifting in Outer Space after Being Ejected from Orbit

Root5

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OUCH. My track "Golden Nebula" has a total dropout and a major glitch in the beginning.. Don't know what happened here, it's not in the track I submitted.

Oh dear. It seems that happened when I encoded flacs for transfer. It wasn't in the copies I was working from, so I didn't notice during judging. I dunno why I didn't notice when proofing the final masters. I love the Golden Nebula track, and I'll try to get that fixed. Sorry everyone!

Thanks for the nice words about Orginasm. That one is mine.

We're getting the original Transport Connection track remastered. Sorry about the inconvenience, and for misrepresenting the great work of Mr. acroyear!

Love the album... really like Raccoon Acid's track. Also echo mcbpete's thoughts on the Orginasm track. Beautiful work dudes :beer:

Thanks for the nice words about Orginasm. That one is mine.

We're getting the original Transport Connection track remastered. Sorry about the inconvenience, and for misrepresenting the great work of Mr. acroyear!

Thank you so much!

Guest Rulohead32

I haven't been able to congrat yall for this great music, now that I've heard the album. Nice work!

The only criticism I could say is that only some tracks reminded me of the theme concept of the album.

Thanks for the kind words :flower:

I'm proud to be on this! So much technical skill and imagination. I love it.

I think my favorite tracks are cloudcapture's and Transport Connection's.

:wub:

I'm proud to be on this! So much technical skill and imagination. I love it.

I think my favorite tracks are cloudcapture's and Transport Connection's.

:wub:

I'm so happy you like it! Makes my day. I loved your track as well

Okay, album's back up again.

The correction spans both "Golden Nebula" and "Interstellar Renegade". The transition between those two tracks is crucial to the flow of the album (thank you Zephyr for pulling it off so seamlessly!!), so the best solution is to either redownload both tracks, or the whole album.

It's probably easiest to just redownload the album (and it would burn through the free downloads slower, so it's the social thing to do).

Sorry for the mistake. It's embarassing to have put up a glitchy version of acroyear's beautiful track.

As a side note, I'd like to point out the development from the relaxed reverbed kicks and aimless drum rolls in Golden Nebula, to the aggressive distorted kicks and subtle but meticulous plinking in Interstellar Renegade. The two tracks work very well in series.

WHOOHOO!!! Thanks for getting that done so quickly. I agree that the transition between "Golden Nebula" and "Interstellar Renegade" works perfectly. I loved the contrast between the two.

..Also for anyone who's interested, Transport Connection has a full album up on Bandcamp:

http://transportconnection.bandcamp.com/

Please check it out, and enjoy.

WHOOHOO!!! Thanks for getting that done so quickly. I agree that the transition between "Golden Nebula" and "Interstellar Renegade" works perfectly. I loved the contrast between the two.

..Also for anyone who's interested, Transport Connection has a full album up on Bandcamp:

Loved the bits of the album when I listened a while again, but I forgot to download.

In an interesting note, your album cover works fantastically with the colour generator thing in the new iTunes. Here's a picture:

Screen%20Shot%202013-10-12%20at%2010.21.

Loved the bits of the album when I listened a while again, but I forgot to download.

In an interesting note, your album cover works fantastically with the colour generator thing in the new iTunes. Here's a picture:

Screen%20Shot%202013-10-12%20at%2010.21.

Glad you enjoyed it, and wow. That does look really slick that way... never seen the new colour generator itunes has now. Thanks for showing that, and for downloading it. I never really promoted that album, but I worked very hard on it.

Love the album... really like Raccoon Acid's track. Also echo mcbpete's thoughts on the Orginasm track. Beautiful work dudes :beer:

Thank you, sir :beer:

Edit: I've noticed a drop-out in my song at 2:40, I've sent in a replacement WAV. Should be fixed soon.

Okay, so this has been possibly the most disastrous album launch in watmm history. I'm especially saddened because I think the music is really good and I want to present in a way so that everyone can appreciate it.

I'll try to fix the error in the racoon acid track as soon as possible.

My main priority is for everyone who has downloaded the album to redownload it after this fix, so that everyone has the correct version of the album.

Also, I guess "borking up an online album release" should be next years MOST IDM topic.

Archived