IGNORED

CREEP - Echoes

hayhook

Digging the New Album from Bklyn's CREEP.

"Echoes"

1. "Introduction" (feat. Planningtorock) 2. "Vertigo" (feat. Lou Rhodes) 3. "The Key" (feat. Alpines) 4. "Days" (feat. Romy Madley Croft) 5. "Empty Chrch" (feat. Andrew Wyatt) 6. "Call Her" (feat. Tricky and Alejandra de la Deheza) 7. "You" (feat. Nina Sky) 8. "Jessica King" (feat. Dark Sister) 9. "Animals" (feat. Holly Miranda) 10. "Dim the Lights" (feat. Sia)

creep-echoes.jpg

For them it's probably BKNYN not Bklyn

I should probably give this a chance, even though this is the same person who coined "rape gaze" as a bad joke that thankfully didn't catch on. (Witch house and chillwave were both jokes too). I enjoyed the FACT Mix she made in 2011.

Here's a preview. Sounds like so-so Tri-Angle-ish stuff for the most part. "Empty Church" is ok.

http://youtu.be/3V_mKRHmjX0

• 2 weeks later...

Heard it and it would be way better without the vocal shat on top. I heard for example Jessica King as a demo without any vox on top and it was miles better than the crap they made out of it yet. Hope they make an instrumental album too.

Compare yrslf:

Archived