Lostprophets Lead Singer Admits Raping Children

triachus

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

I'm willing to bet they'll lose profits over this incident

Probably, hey.

To be fair, most people reading this news haven't heard of the band. I wonder how many people read the news, checked them out and decided "fuck it, I actually like this!"

On more serious note, this news is fucked up and pretty horrifying to read*n*!

Guest bitroast

Okay, this might sound fucked up, but how do you attempt to rape a baby? Is that technical legal lingo for something else?

I guess that's referring to him organising it ?

Okay, this might sound fucked up, but how do you attempt to rape a baby? Is that technical legal lingo for something else?

The guitarist of the band tweeted "Thank fuck that was over quick" in response to Watkins admitting guilt early on in the trial. Because they were going to have to get into the discussion of how deep a penis has to be inside a baby before it's considered rape.

That's one of the most bleak things I've ever written. Fuck being on the jury of that one.

Never heard of Lostprophets. Listened to some tracks on YouTube and while most rock music is engineered for youth, this shit it like a laser beam tracked to a teenager. Surely that's no accident. Comments have been disabled on every video, which is sick because that means whatever profit machine in place for this band can continue on. It's just a good thing that the jury was dismissed. Can you fucking imagine? This prominent forensic psychiatrist recently had an old school "nervous breakdown" after so many years of evaluating cases and clients like this

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/health/Tough+forensic+John+Bradford+opens+about+PTSD/9152171/story.html

Great article. It must be a nightmare to have a job as an investigator, or in this case, a psychiatrist, and have to watch hours and hours of this kind of shit.

that doll image fills me with rage and makes me feel like i have something in common with conservatives/daily mail readers

FUCK YOU N YOUR TATTOOS PIERCINGS STUPID SUPPOSEDLY COOL/SEXY CLOTHES AND DESIRE TO FLAUNT YOUR EDGINESS THAT IS ACTUALLY JUST A FACADE TO EXCUSE YOUR SICKNESS YOU SICK FUCK GRRAAARGGHHH

me likey

no uni, god

Guest bitroast

Never heard of Lostprophets. Listened to some tracks on YouTube and while most rock music is engineered for youth, this shit it like a laser beam tracked to a teenager. Surely that's no accident. Comments have been disabled on every video, which is sick because that means whatever profit machine in place for this band can continue on. It's just a good thing that the jury was dismissed. Can you fucking imagine? This prominent forensic psychiatrist recently had an old school "nervous breakdown" after so many years of evaluating cases and clients like this

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/health/Tough+forensic+John+Bradford+opens+about+PTSD/9152171/story.html

Great article. It must be a nightmare to have a job as an investigator, or in this case, a psychiatrist, and have to watch hours and hours of this kind of shit.

Hmm. I wonder how many people are experiencing similar things just from watching death videos and the like on liveleak/etc.

People are growing up watching this shit as kids/teenagers.

I assume the stuff he is watching is more brutal/nasty, but he was watching it as investigation and not for 'entertainment'/morbid curiosity. Thinking about all this is very 'fuck this gay earth', imo.

The sad thing is it will continue to happen to children around the world, and it always will. I equate this sort of stuff with being a sociopath/psychopath. The part of you that gives a shit about other people, or anything, is inexpicably missing. Why does nature do this, do animals do this shit? The only thing that'll change this situation is some sort of evolutionary shift in our brain development, something that stops everyone being selfish fucks, I don't know, people are scum, we're fucked.

The sad thing is it will continue to happen to children around the world, and it always will. I equate this sort of stuff with being a sociopath/psychopath. The part of you that gives a shit about other people, or anything, is inexpicably missing. Why does nature do this, do animals do this shit? The only thing that'll change this situation is some sort of evolutionary shift in our brain development, something that stops everyone being selfish fucks, I don't know, people are scum, we're fucked.

Stuff like this is often a generational issue. I got a lecture from a psychiatrist recently (was about QALY's, totally different subject) and he said personality disorders (in general) only show later in life and are often the consequence of children trying to adapt to their parents demands. Children form their personalities to their parents (and peers), and as such can develop characteristics which don't work outside that environment. It's only when children get at the point of development where they autonomously get to cope with the outside world, where these personality disorders become explicit disorders.

Reality is not this black and white of course, but nevertheless, he talked about it like it was fact. He was a well known professor around here. Not kidding.

Guest RadarJammer

*walks into party*

"hey guys did you know that every 2 seconds 10 babies are raped in africa? wheres the pinapple chutney dip?"

Archived