IGNORED

Interview with Dave Monolith

Herr Jan

if grant did an ama i would lol. because it'd almost have to be rephlex punking watmm somehow or other.

so much agree.

he mistere, if you hadn't put me on ignore, you'd actually see i'm able to agree with you!!! (happy new year, dude! you can put me back on ignore again)

Just have 'em both at the same time? I don't see Grant having problems with shitholes. He's working in Rephlex headquarters, right? ;D

Sounds like an ace idea, just get the Rephlex posse in for a few days: EOD, Jodey, Wisp (already in here), Dave, Grant, Luke, anybody (well, we can forget about Cylob I reckon :emotawesomepm9: ). Would be absolutely wicked!

nd yeah, Grant is sort of an xltronic regular so he's used to crappy places :D

But for real, Grant and Luke would be my main choices though. And Joyrex pls, Rephlex subforum/sticky.

A Rephlex subforum will coincide with their revamping of the Rephlex website :emotawesomepm9:

Coming from the future, this is a pretty lol comment by the Joyman in retrospect.

if grant did an ama i would lol. because it'd almost have to be rephlex punking watmm somehow or other.

so much agree.

he mistere, if you hadn't put me on ignore, you'd actually see i'm able to agree with you!!! (happy new year, dude! you can put me back on ignore again)

How do you find if someone's got you on ignore? (hopefully you haven't done this to me, or my question will forever remain unanswered (by you at least, i'm sure some other kind traveller would clue me up)).

Yes, i know that i should know as a mod, but i'm half rocker and they're too disorganised to bother finding these things out so that they look their best in front of the group.

*ignores delet...*

I 'know' because of assumptions. Given the amount of responses in discussions towards questions and or counter arguments I basically fill in the gap and conclude that I'm either literally or figuratively on ignore. Whichever it is, doesnt really matter because it looks pretty much the same.

I doubt he'd be arsed to put anyone literally on ignore, btw. But, you know this post was shopping for a response and there wasn't any so that confirms it in a way, doesnt it? So yeah, just being a bit passive aggressive about it in a childish way. With enough self reflection to claim tongue in cheekyness.

He can disagree with me, call me stupid and give me ass spanks along with bitchslaps. I have enough SM in me to draw some enjoyment from that. It can be playful and fun even.

O, where should i go with my needs for sm gayzechs if he dont play?

Archived