• John Wizards - Lusaka By Night
    • Machinedrum - Clissold VIP
    • Moin - Moin EP
    • Steve Moore - Zen Spiders
    • µ-Ziq - XTEP
    • Patten - Eolian Instate
    • Rainer Veil - Struck
    • Team Doyobi - Digital Music Volume 2

Without examples, without models I began to believe voices in my head. That I was a, a freak, that I am broken, that there was something wrong with me, that I will never be lovable.

Years later I find the courage to admit that I am a huge fan of Burial.

Guest disparaissant

i guess i nominated the wolves in the throne room bbc sessions ep in the albums thread, along with at least one other person. oh well.

This is the way it works. The ones that get voted on are the ones that get the most nominations that keep the full list down to 50 or under. The thing only allows for 50 per poll and I'm not doing these 2 and 3 part polls anymore.

This is the way it works. The ones that get voted on are the ones that get the most nominations that keep the full list down to 50 or under. The thing only allows for 50 per poll and I'm not doing these 2 and 3 part polls anymore.

You're doing it right. "Why not this, why not that" nominate it at the time, if it has only one nomination how it supposed to win shit. And fuck the burial talk already. Where my steroids, nom nom

Realised that I have just heard three of the candidates. Starting with the other tomorrow. How long can we vote?

Realised that I have just heard three of the candidates. Starting with the other tomorrow. How long can we vote?

Until Monday the 13th. If there is a clear winner, then that will be it. If there isn't then we'll do a runoff. Album of the Year is taking a bit longer as it's proving to be a much bigger project but it will have an equal amount of time to be voted on (8 or 9 days) when the voting is ready.

I'm goin' with Team Doyobi - DMV2 as the top 2013 EP. I considered L-Event because they were made by my favourite artists, but 'tac Lacora" is the only trac on it I genuinely enjoyed.

Not really familiar with the rest tho, aside from Bur-

I'm goin' with Team Doyobi - DMV2 as the top 2013 EP. I considered L-Event because they were made by my favourite artists, but 'tac Lacora" is the only trac on it I genuinely enjoyed.

Not really familiar with the rest tho, aside from Bur-

I agree. DMV2 is the most exciting ep release of 2013. should have more votes i think :)

Without examples, without models I began to believe voices in my head. That I was a, a freak, that I am broken, that there was something wrong with me, that I will never be lel-a-ble.

Years later I find the courage to admit that I am a huge fan of Burial.

fix't

Bummer list. Voting for Zen Spiders.

Overlooked that one, lovely EP

for such crap as that Burial EP to be such highly regarded is a pretty big blow to pretty much anyone that enjoys real music anywhere in the world.

Might as well throw on some kanye west and watch The Real Housewives or something.

dont even compare kanye to burial man,

Demdike is good, but I'm holding out for them to get better, I bet Demdike Testpressing #857-C Mk. II will be perfection.

Been listening to Element and Tryptych a lot lately, I love Demdike Stare... Miles' "Unsecured EP" should be up here

Archived