IGNORED

New Cloud, Wolke:

encym

Cool scape, did you do that with a morph pad? It is too mono for this sort of music as far as my taste goes though; panning is rather severe too. I dunno, just that with this type of music i want to feel enveloped by it and i didn't feel it with this. Headphones didn't work either, although when having headphones on as well as the speakers it had the effect i wanted so maybe more stereo spread. More chorus and reverb as well maybe, especially on the tails.

Of course, if you're perfectly happy with your track then just ignore me :-)

The actual sounds sound pretty tight. The only thing I'd suggest would be more variety in sound. Try to add more to the kit to fit in the cracks kind of thing. It kind of boils down more to personal taste though. Even in ambient I like a really loose "narrative".

Also this is 100% random, but my brain made a weird connection with your name. Encym is a simlish(or whatever) word that you hear while you play The Sims. I was actually out at the supermarket when I thought of that.

The actual sounds sound pretty tight. The only thing I'd suggest would be more variety in sound. Try to add more to the kit to fit in the cracks kind of thing. It kind of boils down more to personal taste though. Even in ambient I like a really loose "narrative".

Also this is 100% random, but my brain made a weird connection with your name. Encym is a simlish(or whatever) word that you hear while you play The Sims. I was actually out at the supermarket when I thought of that.

Thanks for the insights!

Interesting point about the encym moniker. How is that name pronounced? Could you perhaps find a link to someone saying it?

Enthralling.... never played that game.

this one i like the feeling of it but, there's this white noise feeling over all pads (wave like) that i don't think it's quite working, maybe you filtered it a bit to much, or i don't know maybe you sampled it and didn't equed it? or maybe you just like it that way i dunno. could use a bit more color. that is all.

Interesting point about the encym moniker. How is that name pronounced? Could you perhaps find a link to someone saying it?

that's the thing. It's probably pronounced nothing like how you pronounce yours.

"N-C-I-am"

Just say that.

Archived