IGNORED

Cybertone - Hull Breach

GraveGlitcher

Guest The Bro

Sounds like a sketch at the moment. I liked the sound you used for the chords but the chords themselves didn't feel right to my ears. Sorry dude. :-)

Sounds like a sketch at the moment. I liked the sound you used for the chords but the chords themselves didn't feel right to my ears. Sorry dude. :-)

don't be sorry Bro, these are the type of critical comments I'm looking for.

Also, thanks to everyone who took the time to actually listen to my crap.

I don't get why those chords? Where did they come from? They're so incongruous and almost a little bit like 80's soundtracks

not meant in a critical way, genuine question

Guest The Bro

Yeah Hoggy summed it up better for me in that those chords just seem a bit random and don't seem to fit the track too well. :-)

Nothing wrong with the chords. I like it. Things can be a bit random. That's a good thing in my opinion. Brings some futuristic city landscape to mind.

Thanks guy, I was going for Tropical with this one, but I'll take city landscape any day.

Yeah Hoggy summed it up better for me in that those chords just seem a bit random and don't seem to fit the track too well. :-)

I think the chords IMO were the base for the track to begin with. The problem might be that I wrote drums that didn't fit the overall mood.

I gave the 'tropical' theme another go, but with cut up vocal samples. I'll just post this here instead of creating another thread for it.

[sc5]138157645[/sc5]

Guest The Bro

Reminds me of the end game music in Outrun. Either way it's much better. Doesn't sound very tropical to me though lol.

Reminds me of the end game music in Outrun. Either way it's much better. Doesn't sound very tropical to me though lol.

not even slightly tropical? I thought those steel drum stabs would've gave it that vibe.

Infinitely better!! So joyous and deranged, moody and warm, tropical only in that it sounds colourful and harmonious to me. Much more interesting percussion, very unique

Wicked!! =]

(did he say swag sausage? if not, he should have done)

Very slightly. You need a certain riddim like in bashment for it to sound tropical.

Aye, more 2-step riddim's and bongos I suspect.

Infinitely better!! So joyous and deranged, moody and warm, tropical only in that it sounds colourful and harmonious to me. Much more interesting percussion, very unique

Wicked!! =]

(did he say swag sausage? if not, he should have done)

Thanks Hoggy! He may have said sway-goo...not sure on that.

Archived