IGNORED

Ganja

beerwolf

Can't say for sure, I've never used buds to make the butter, was always the trim/sugar leaves or vaped duff. If I was going to use buds and a brownie mix that called for 1 cup of butter/oil I'd probably put 1g per ounce, so 8 grams of bud. And I'd grind the bud well before cooking.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fiznuthian

Cooking is so damn hard without proper tools for measuring potency.. this is one thing i'm looking forward to with commercial markets opening up. The Colorado folks are doing a damn good job of cooking up some well made edibles!

Cooking is so damn hard without proper tools for measuring potency.. this is one thing i'm looking forward to with commercial markets opening up. The Colorado folks are doing a damn good job of cooking up some well made edibles!

Make a basic ethanol extraction and de-wax/de-fat the end process via winterization with more ethanol and curing. Then infuse that extract into oil/butter. It's how the pro's do it and why colorado folks make such good medibles (WASHINGTON IS STILL BETTER)

Tools schmools, find out the correct ratio of cannabis to make x-amount of grams of RSO (ethanol extracted hash oil) then figure out how much oil is needed per batch and do the math of how much finished product (buds/shake/ect) went into make your RSO and adjust as you see fit per serving of oil needed in the recipe. It takes trial and error, but it's the most accurate way to make roughly the same potency every time. :biggrin:

P.S. My group is in the midst of setting up our new legal warehouse, check it out! We just got the ducting/ventilation stuff in, along with the new breakers, lights are being ordered and the wiring will commence once all the supplies are ready to go in. The clones are currently @ a different place and are about 5" tall and being topped today to keep the size low until we can get all of the stuff in. Pictured below is the new flowering room before we started getting into it, the veg rooms are going to need a little bit of work (no wiring for lighting, which is confusing as shit)

post-10612-0-86279800-1399751399_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-98466400-1399751402_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-17241800-1399751406_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-21767100-1399751412_thumb.jpg

Shits about to get turnt up, yo :emotawesomepm9:

Any musical recommendations? So far I have

Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92

VA - A Brief History of Ambient Vol 1

I am open for anything, really.

listen 2 this

and that

you are welcome

doesn't sound very inviting

http://youtu.be/gGgkKu60On0

that blew my mind

Any musical recommendations?

Okay, well..... If you're deep enough high, and watch this at the right moment, this could possibly blow jer mind:

[youtubehd]WSmY6zmncVM[/youtubehd]

When I was in ultra-stone mode, I used to watch the FUCK out of that video and the concluding 1 on 1 danceoff (but used VLC to fix the overblown shitz). "Yah, ok, it's just some random people dancing to olde tyme shit-", naaaw, man-- this video is chock full of pure IDM; +fucking juxtaposition mayhem. (Btw, this is charleston, which is the stylistic precursor to shuffling and footwork.) In this video, there is Ancient Africa, meets modern West. There is channeling of elderly vibez, executed through young bodies. There is warping of time through body. There is superficial simplicity, masking underlying complexity. The music is totally happy and gay sunshine, but it is also deep sex. Everyone is smiling and cheerful, but if you have a good subwoofer, the *duun duun, duun duun* bassline will be revealed as the battle rhythm of a war (but fought with simplicity and respect).

If you like jazz and olde tyme whatevz, this might be cool when baked. If you hate that shit, then you might have to vape a gallon of budda.

Iii dunno..... I was pretty high back then. But thanks for reminding me of this video series.

Uh- if any of you watch that vid baked, lemme know how that works out (actually curious). Thank you~!

wowowowooww

that was so intense. it revealead so much of the lksdl;k

omg it was so primal and searching and true.

i love dancing people

also:

https://www.youtube.com/user/syrinxtemples/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHddHG1p9I4

this was the.. this was so good. id id didididiosdiosdiosd

Yo doodz and doodettez-- if we keep this thread going for 65 years, we can prolly smoke up in this thread by pirating weed and using our organic printers or whatever. We can then go back to the early pages and have thread nostalgia... Piratebay is gonna be fucking nutz. Sour Diesel torrent DL in 1ms, print in 1 minute, *smoke up together in hologram chat room*.

Hey I'm up for an organic cyber-blaze!

*enters holo chat room to smoke pirated weed with WATMM elders-- ditches chat after realizing I can smoke pirated weed in the holo bedroom whilst sexing da holo-babez-- sends my hologram double to holo chat room to hang out for me. snorts some space coke. accidentally ejaculates in WATMM holo chat room due to Internet Explorer javascript bug. pretends I am the hologram double to cover-up ejaculation mishap. licks off holo vag juice from fingers. takes toke from spliff passed to me by hologram double. everybody starts ejaculating for some reason.* /exit chat

sydney beugs everyday since i was 16 years old fuckin 2 ciggies per gram fuckin have to pack my cones to the roof to get that dooofffff explosion.

Foxy! Haven't seen you around for a while good ta seeya good ta seeya.

Smoking is incompatible with my current marathon training schedule. emerging from the brain smog of daily habitual smoking feels great.

Smoking is incompatible with my current marathon training schedule. emerging from the brain smog of daily habitual smoking feels great.

Kudos on that. I know someone who was a stoner but quit for Ironman. Extreme to Extreme. E2E, maaaan.... "I live lyfe E2E"

Good going on you! When is your marathon? Encapsulating Brain Smog Trajectory Course Depletion is a good state to be in. Hope it will garnish you insights!

Anyway, I finally calmed down a wee bit, but wow, what a blast!

Finally going to listen to Bitches Brew now.

I get it mesh, from experience, so when I say this, this comes from a place of recognition:

I think daily usage implies you should try to live without for a while.

Neu! - Neu! playing

:music::sorcerer::music:

:beer:

This was a great album btw. I really liked how, even though it was a wee bit sad at times, it was ultimately a very beautiful and joyous experience!

Kudos on that. I know someone who was a stoner but quit for Ironman. Extreme to Extreme. E2E, maaaan.... "I live lyfe E2E"

Hey thanks, i'll make sure to get hooked on smack before training to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. you make nice art btw peace 7, i really enjoy it

Good going on you! When is your marathon? Encapsulating Brain Smog Trajectory Course Depletion is a good state to be in. Hope it will garnish you insights!

The marathon is this Sunday! I'm down five toenails but I'm confident I'll be able to finish, thank you for your kind words. My brain capsule butter erosion crash course caper has allowed me to read again, I can't make sense of words on a page when I'm fried.

Guest Al Hounos

funny, I find it often puts me in the mood to exercise, and helps me get 'in the zone' when i do. running and lifting weights especially. cycling is a little scary... :cerious:

Guest RadarJammer

the ratio of caffeine users vs cannabis users imo exemplifies the eternal battle of good against evil. laymans stat check brings regular caffeine use at 2/3rds and cannabis use at 1/5th.

I get it mesh, from experience, so when I say this, this comes from a place of recognition:

I think daily usage implies you should try to live without for a while.

Neu! - Neu! playing

:music::sorcerer::music:

:beer:

This was a great album btw. I really liked how, even though it was a wee bit sad at times, it was ultimately a very beautiful and joyous experience!

Niiice - yes indeed, it's got a tragic beauty at times...I'd recommend Neu! 75 if you're interested in more, maybe side 1 of Neu! 2...but nothing beats the first album :music:

The marathon is this Sunday! I'm down five toenails but I'm confident I'll be able to finish, thank you for your kind words. My brain capsule butter erosion crash course caper has allowed me to read again, I can't make sense of words on a page when I'm fried.

I my friend are no doctor, but, i'm willing to go out on a limb here and say running a marathon is worse for you than X sessions of weed smokeage...now, that's not to say getting into the training buzz and spirit and mentality is not extremely positive, and obviously to carry this on through the rest of your life would be highly beneficial - but it's that final day when race comes, when you're pushing of your body far beyond where it should be pushed in such a small time period - i've heard running a marathon literally can take years off ones life :cerious:

Archived