IGNORED

Ganja

beerwolf

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah, ganj is pretty good for getting various juices flowing; especially creative juize. I was pretty much ganjin' all day long when I painted these, which turned painting into playing a video game or going on some Indiana Jones adventure or someshit:

donk1.jpg

donk2.jpg

Dude... those are absolutely incredible? Are the originals for sale???? Especially the first one.

Thank you~! They are digital, actually, but they are based on my oil painting technique. Working on some large scale oils for the coming years..... Possible to get prints here, though.

I collect a similar style of art to what you've painted, surrealism or whatever the formal name is for it. (check out this guy if you have time! Some of his are crazy. http://joemacgown.com/SurrealGallery1.html )

I would be very interested in an original oil painting of yours if sometime in the future you would be interested in selling one.

Yah, tolerance- or lack of- can be a biznatch. There's nothing like smoking up with a few people, and then all of a sudden it's like, ". . .. . .. . o h.. .. . . FUCK. IIiiii'm way too fucked up, what the fuck- there are aliens and cops coming to get me oh fucking shit, FUUuuUUUUCCkckkckKkkKkKKkKk~~~~"

One time I was eating raw fish and drinking Bud Light, and then my friend pulls out smoke. So then I casually take and hold a few large hits and think I'm gonna be cool. All of a fucking sudden, I'm sweating super hard and realize I was getting sick... So I go to the restroom to rinse my face and look at myself in the mirror in that "Oh fuck, let's see how hard I'm tripping", kind of thing. I put my hand right the fuck in front of my face, and I COULD BARELY SEE ANYTHING. My whole visual field was FULL OF STATIC. This was just ganj, but I was fucking tripping ballz. I spent the next 30 minutes or so sitting on the dude's toilet, and he's pounding on the door like, "Get the fuck out of there, man!" The friend I came with went home, cuz I felt so sick.... so I had to get a ride home after resting on the couch for awhile.

Embarrassing and kind of shitty.

Lesson: Take small tokes when smoking new shit, especially if tolerance hasn't built up. Many a junkie have died from heroin/coke overdoses from not following this rule..... When not used to it, high THC can be frightening and nothing pleasant.

Very true, I hate having overly mindfuckish effects with weed...

This one time I had a bit less than a dime left of weed and simply wanted to get rid of it, so I packed a bowl from the bong and lit it up at my house by myself. After about 10 minutes I started to experience some sort of crazy timelessness hallucinations, where I would do shit with my hands and then see my hands doing those things in front of me moments later. Freaked the shit out of me, so I lied down on my bed. At this point I was also having this incredibly intense sensation that I was lifting out of my body... quite a frightening but interesting experience at the same time.

It's quite strange, sometimes I smoke shitloads and just get buzzed, sometimes I have a couple hits and I'm practically tripping.

there seems to be quite a few people in this thread reporting hallucinations or tripping. i can honestly say this has never happened to me... what on earth are you guys smoking??

I've had genuine bad trips on weed. When having a 'whitey' I've closed my eyes to try to sleep it off and had all kinds of colours and shapes rollercoasting towards me. I remember 2, no 3 specific times when I was so fucked up it was like lsd..... I got to go eat my dinner! maybe give more details later lol

oy chaps quick question

i've got 40g of ground kratom, never tried it before. how much should i take?

ontopic: i'm holding out for canada to legalize dope plants soon so i can get farmin

probably way to late to reply to this post but i'd say take around 1-2g of kratom, see how it affects you, increase dosage to experiment after that. going overboard with kratom might just give you unfocused eyes and a stomach ache. it's a great plant when you find out how much works for you though.

edit: it acts pretty different at low/med/high doses (another good reason to experiment). low doses usually give you some energy and focus (1-4g ime), high doses have the opposite effect and are nice and sedating, kinda like an herbal vicodin or something.

So then I reckon your avatar is also a painting of yours?

Yah. It's a crop of THIS, from 2003. (fuuuuuck, time's flyin' like a mofo)

Yah, ganj is pretty good for getting various juices flowing; especially creative juize. I was pretty much ganjin' all day long when I painted these, which turned painting into playing a video game or going on some Indiana Jones adventure or someshit:

donk1.jpg

donk2.jpg

Dude... those are absolutely incredible? Are the originals for sale???? Especially the first one.

Thank you~! They are digital, actually, but they are based on my oil painting technique. Working on some large scale oils for the coming years..... Possible to get prints here, though.

I collect a similar style of art to what you've painted, surrealism or whatever the formal name is for it. (check out this guy if you have time! Some of his are crazy. http://joemacgown.com/SurrealGallery1.html)

I would be very interested in an original oil painting of yours if sometime in the future you would be interested in selling one.

Word. (takes mental note: StephenG is IDM money man)

Guest AsylumSeaker

I've been keeping a journal for years where I'll log my experiences on drugs. The earlier entries are mostly mushrooms and 2Cs and things, but more recently it's mostly full of notes taken after being stoned.

I'm pretty strict with keeping the entries, for all drug induced altered states, no matter how profound or mundane, so there's a lot of "9pm.. smoked bud.. listened to tunes.. sounded good.. ate leftovers.. tasted good.. went to sleep" and that sort of thing, but there's also been some really detailed and lengthy entries. I'll scribble notes on paper while I'm stoned, then compile those into a journal entry afterwards.. I've developed a good routine with it so that it happens automatically, more or less.

I've found it's sort of like a dream journal, (I used to keep one of those too), in that when you write the experiences down while they are fresh, you can remember them properly later. I'll write down in point form the epic ideas I have, but which I'm too stoned to do anything with at the time, whether they be musical, philosophical, political, artistic, literary, whatever, and then when I come down I'm not struggling so bad to remember what the idea was because I've taken comprehensive notes already. I noticed a massive acceleration in my uptake of knowledge and technique in a whole bunch of areas once I started making this conscious effort to document my stoned reflections on things.

I'm hoping one day to use this stuff as material for a book about using weed as a tool for creative / contemplative / analytical purposes.

All that said, I've been having a break from the journal for the last few weeks.. life has been stressful and I've found it's more relaxing not to worry about holding on to the things that come to me in that state but rather just let it come and go and have fun with it.

Guest AsylumSeaker

A whole book on weed for creativity would be like...:

Smoke weed! It's fun, and you'll enjoy creating shit whilst high, mang.

The End.

The trick will be spreading that message out across 500 pages using lots of anecdotes and descriptive prose and etc.

Just to keep the thread ganja'd. Here's some stuff from my work. It's from a pack of (NL#5 x Haze-C) that a friend had from 2001. Only 13 out of 35 sprouted (probably due to age) and 7 were males. Out of the 6 females there were only a few worth keeping,two were massively Haze-C dominant meaning they had huge internode stretches, gigantic structure, low to medium-low yeild and an ungodly 13 week flowering time. The other 4 were somewhere in the middle, but this one stood out. My god, it was a dream come true to have a strain that is over 10 years vintage still be viable and proving that old simple genetics trump most of the crap I see growing lately.

The smell is a mix between lemon cleaner, mint, orange oil and skunk cabbage. Can't get enough of it.

(crappy I-phone pic)

post-10612-0-35782600-1395441066_thumb.jpg

(Work camera pic)

post-10612-0-24268200-1395441134_thumb.jpg

Guest fiznuthian

Just to keep the thread ganja'd. Here's some stuff from my work. It's from a pack of (NL#5 x Haze-C) that a friend had from 2001. Only 13 out of 35 sprouted (probably due to age) and 7 were males. Out of the 6 females there were only a few worth keeping,two were massively Haze-C dominant meaning they had huge internode stretches, gigantic structure, low to medium-low yeild and an ungodly 13 week flowering time. The other 4 were somewhere in the middle, but this one stood out. My god, it was a dream come true to have a strain that is over 10 years vintage still be viable and proving that old simple genetics trump most of the crap I see growing lately.

The smell is a mix between lemon cleaner, mint, orange oil and skunk cabbage. Can't get enough of it.

(crappy I-phone pic)

attachicon.gif10009739_836882679660752_1915788751_n.jpg

(Work camera pic)

attachicon.gifIMG_3949.JPG

Aaaaaaaand i'm super jealous. :cry:

yep, from time to time...

- grind up 0.75-1.5g weed OR break a bud into smaller chunks, place on tin foil, and bake @ ~200 in the oven for 15 minutes, until buds crumble in your fingers

- coat 2 graham crackers in nutella (higher fat content than most peanut butter -- alternatively i use "natural" pb and get a decent amount of oil onto the graham)

- sprinkle weed onto the nutella, go for maximum surface contact, mix it in a bit if unsure

- put the nutella + graham sides together

- wrap tightly in tin foil

- bake @ ~325 F for 20-22 minutes

- take out, let graham cool

- munch

- wait 1-2 hours

:cisfor:

yep, from time to time...

- grind up 0.75-1.5g weed OR break a bud into smaller chunks, place on tin foil, and bake @ ~200 in the oven for 15 minutes, until buds crumble in your fingers

- coat 2 graham crackers in nutella (higher fat content than most peanut butter -- alternatively i use "natural" pb and get a decent amount of oil onto the graham)

- sprinkle weed onto the nutella, go for maximum surface contact, mix it in a bit if unsure

- put the nutella + graham sides together

- wrap tightly in tin foil

- bake @ ~325 F for 20-22 minutes

- take out, let graham cool

- munch

- wait 1-2 hours

:cisfor:

haha yesss - I did this a few years back...2 hours in and I was watching a Seinfeld, not sure if anything was going to happen... then this happened:

and buddy, I laughed harder than I ever knew was possible (when alone)

A variety of punks believe alcohol and marijuana go hand in hand. You've started an uprising, impakt. 90% of the internet believes in the method you used to get yourself back on track.

Defend it for half an hour then off to bed.

I take one drop of CBD Oil three-five times a day because I suffer from tenosynovitis/repetitive strain injury. I only started like 4 weeks ago but it helps. I don't even have to wear my wrist splint anymore. Amazing.

Archived