IGNORED

Ganja

beerwolf

So uh... Any new, exciting, hardcore, cheap, flavorful, OR WHATEVER strains in your respective current smoking zonez fellow ganjzmenz/womenz?! I'm really looking forward to smoking again..... Fuck. But over here it's like... "Should I buy an ounce to get bulk pricing- OR BUY A TICKET TO AMSTERDAM, STAY A WEEK, SMOKE MY BALLZ OFF AND SHOVE AN OUNCE UP MY ASS, FLY BACK, AND HAVE A BEER, with leftover to get laser eye surgery...? hmmm..."

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are always welcome in the Amsterdams. Aren't japanese laws like superstrict btw?

Anyway, recently I've been puffing varieties of haze, where my favourite one is the Lemon Haze. Blue Cheese Haze is also proper. Purple Haze if you can get em. Also, man, Indigo. If you can get your twiddley fingers on some of the Indigo Ganj, go for it my man, and see flying colours.

For supercrosstrains beepolarhivernized, ask blysk :wink:

Black Widow (The original White Widow Seed Stock- This thing grew like a dream, no PH touchyness, no bullshit, needs to be topped to get a good yeild. The smoke is spicey, lemony and with a hint of menthol. Definite indica dominant.

post-10612-0-45888800-1406916281_thumb.jpg

Super Silver Haze - From Mr Nice Seeds, whittled down from a 12 pack of seeds to this mother. The smell is sandalwood and church inscense with a bit of citrus. Creativity booster and great day-time smoke.

post-10612-0-79355400-1406916291_thumb.jpg

Blue Afghani - Had some issues with calcium lockout due to shitty peat moss having too high of a PPM at the beginning. it's what I get for trusting the soil before testing it. Smells like berries, spices and maple syrup. Smokes like a dream and it's a complete knock-out

post-10612-0-44234000-1406916299_thumb.jpg

Sensi Star - Indica dominant, took the pic on my phone so it isn't the best, well really, none of them are. This stuff reeks like rubber, lemons and pine-sol. Straight knock out, but with a really rushy creative edge. I think its more the potency than the strain itself that makes it so sleepy.

post-10612-0-26988800-1406916352_thumb.jpg

I'll post some more later from the different work gardens

:emotawesomepm9:

I always look for gentler strains because i can get paranoid and anxious on strong strains

so far i've tried :

headband - too much for me, sent me to a world of crazy

permafrost - gentle, i like it

blue dream - my favorite so far

i'm going to try holy grail kush next so if anyone has personal experience with it, tell me

rapping about weed makes me depressed I don't have any

This would happen to me too now I buy half oz's and savor the flavor.

I'm also bummed I never got to try purple drank.

Super Silver Haze - From Mr Nice Seeds, whittled down from a 12 pack of seeds to this mother. The smell is sandalwood and church inscense with a bit of citrus. Creativity booster and great day-time smoke.

attachicon.gifIMG_4256.jpg

Yesssss..... YES. Back when I used to watch weed vids and shit, it seems they were releasing a lot of new experiments, but possibly just riding off the popularity of some of their legendary genetics. Have you tried any of their newer strains?

You are always welcome in the Amsterdams. Aren't japanese laws like superstrict btw?

Anyway, recently I've been puffing varieties of haze, where my favourite one is the Lemon Haze. Blue Cheese Haze is also proper. Purple Haze if you can get em. Also, man, Indigo. If you can get your twiddley fingers on some of the Indigo Ganj, go for it my man, and see flying colours.

Is that ze Super Lemon Haze from Green House, or another? Also... so the Indigo ting iz real? Cuz slightly hallucinogenic effects I've experienced with many strains, when it gets to that point of, "Oh, fuck- I've smoked too much... Ride this one out, baby..... Ride this one out." And yes, Japanese laws are strict, which is why street price is $70/g.

Just reading this stuffs..... smoking vicariously through simple ganj text. Ahaha... Fuck motherfucker.

Super Silver Haze is by far the best weed i've ever smoked, no weed i've tried even touches it and I tried about 30 strains or more in Amsterdam. This doesn't just get you stoned, it pushes into this next level which borders on a weaker acid trip. It's the perfect high with just enough effect on the body to give you that classic couch-lock stone while keeping your mind creative and open, without any of the paranoia that usually comes with that.

OG Kush comes second, it's the like the 'vanilla' version of Super Silver, you can also stay very functional on OG Kush, the best if you want to relax. Original Afghani is also great for chilling out to, but I fall asleep very easy on that. Smoking just the leaves of Afghani can rival that of a few commercial strains in bud form, very pure.

In terms of drinking beer with weed.. I only do so if I find the strain I have is giving me any signs of paranoia, beer filters out inhibitions.

Edit: Purple Haze is very nice.

I grew some afghan x mazar, and it was the "weakest" strain I've ever worked with. Obviously, some ultra pick comes rarely with strains, but the point about the afghan x mazar was that it was the only strain I've ever smoked that had a limit. In that sense, I suppose it was interesting. For example, one can go far with most strains, to the point of getting disgustingly fucked. But that particular grow- all that were grown out- I could keep smoking it, and I could not break the ceiling.

That being said, that afghan x mazar could fuck me up right now.....

There are certain ganj smells that are nutz. Of course, they all smell good!!! But there is a certain TYPE of smell, that is so complex and almost indescribable... Last smelt it from OG Kush. I don't know how to describe it, except that it was very rounded. Soft. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (but not lemon or pine... more like some velvety Earth or something)

Even though I miss ganj and me mouth waters looking at pics (wtf), I can't help but think that somehow it was responsible for hair down to my ass+...:

mu_me-long-hair_12-22-10.jpg

Being a stoner got me outta hand with a lot of things. It's like if I smoked, it just made everything okay. Like if I was surrounded by helicopters and was gonna be raid-murdered for being the savior of Antarctica, I'd prolly ninja my way out of it-- but for one second, my brain might've just thought that having a smoke and dying by machine gun fire would be just as good. And that is not good.

Be careful fellow tokin' brethren/brethrenistaz...

i just had a cheeky toke and thought about how the word AUM incorporates letters from the beginning middle and end of the alphabet. And what eventuential possibilities this could have for mankind

Went to a cafe a couple days ago that offered various free roll tobacco at the tables. Rolling that shit reminded me of hash dayz. Plus, rolling bacci is for some reason way better than packaged shit, so that was an experience in itself. I feel like a 95 year old man reminiscing on ganj dayz long gone..... Rolling skillz is like riding a bike, mang.

Yakuza buy from growers here at around $2k/pound. Not too bad, but street price of that is like $30k. Motherfuck- if Audioblysk came over to my farm with good genetics and lights, we could retire in 1 year, dude. /devil's advocate p.s. But prolly better idea to grow outdoor, cuz 12/12 electric cycle is monitored...

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight, I'll finish a tenner of Lemon Haze & dance my butt off at Trouw with Melon at the decks all night (for the last time in this great discoteque as well). It's been a great ride ever since May, but now I must integrate all this liberation into my sober self.

Trust.

Comfort.

Serendipity.

Honesty.

Vibrancy.

Communicator.

Connection.

"the dutch love their hazes"

said by some american d00d in the smoking palace. he bought some kush. i feel dat

also jesus peace 7, how wonderful!

how's that sweet hashish?

AJW- Yah, AUM iz cosmic tonage for humanity.

Phoenix- Yah, 'twas good. But that was like 2.5 years ago... :-( Egypt has affordable and good hash (but also shit hash). I do miss ultra affordable hashage!

i cant smoke without getting paranoid. damn. used to love it back in the day, some smoke & some tunes but blew my brain out with jack herer overdose. damn shame that

any tips? is there really a strain i can smoke without getting scared?

Guest fiznuthian

i cant smoke without getting paranoid. damn. used to love it back in the day, some smoke & some tunes but blew my brain out with jack herer overdose. damn shame that

any tips? is there really a strain i can smoke without getting scared?

yeah some are much, much easier on the anxiety, if not anxylotic even..

Archived