IGNORED

Ganja

beerwolf

Guest Sequoioideae

I don't usually smoke too much these days, I would like to but I don't exactly have my own place right now. I maybe toke up about every 2 weeks at my friend's house, but I suppose that's pretty ok for right now. I do have about an eighth in my closet waiting to be smoked, medical shit is very noice.

Has anyone tried a vapor genie and had much sucess? I tried it a few times and was kinda let down, it looks nice doe.

$_35.JPG

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which ?

Try Trainwreck!

that strain did it for me, it's the best euphoric high i have had, where everything feels alright and just centered. took away my anxiety.

the background to the strain is pretty interesting as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp9DS80TVxE

Guest skibby

havent really smoked since 2012. usually take year breaks between. i feel less bored and more productive when i smoke. to a certain point. i learned a joint could last me 2 or 3 days after 2010. i miss being in a comfortable place in life for consuming herb. without weed, i become normal and boring, like the majority consensus, slowly losing motivation to be creative. with it, i become interested and active in philisophy and tangible creative work.

if its all in my head that weed makes life better, then thats all that matters init.

to those who have not tried, this plant has co evolved with us. our ancestors must have used it to the point that their dna made a hall of fame place just for it.

i guess the worst annoying part about people and substances is when people make excuses and whine about how addicted they are. i had a family member on facebook crying daily about their addiction to coke.. the beverage ffs. theres only a fine line between addict and arsehole. srsly. lel.

I don't usually smoke too much these days, I would like to but I don't exactly have my own place right now. I maybe toke up about every 2 weeks at my friend's house, but I suppose that's pretty ok for right now. I do have about an eighth in my closet waiting to be smoked, medical shit is very noice.

Has anyone tried a vapor genie and had much sucess? I tried it a few times and was kinda let down, it looks nice doe.

$_35.JPG

This is your friend.

http://www.ploom.com/pax

Yah, high cbd strains aren't really anxiety and paranoia inducing, because they neutralize effects of thc. In a medical setting, these are the strains generally for pain reduction-- these are more narcotic and slow motion hip hop video shit. The high thc and low cbd gives an upliiifting buzzzzz, but smoke a bit more, and this is the type of ganj that literally brings aliens and men in black to surround your room. ...Literally.

On the last day of Hawaii when moving to Canada, I had a biiit too much Blue Dream, and it was like FUUuuUuuck... "What have I done?!" kind of shit. I couldn't even clean my room, so it was a mess when I moved out. Because of my tendency to go overboard every now and then, I definitely prefer indica dominant smoke-- or at least high cbd smoke. This way, it's quite difficult to get to the psychedelic point. High cbd strains actually just get to like an opium point.

But I have found that "coming down" from weeks of smoking on any type, can bring about strong anxiety. Because of this, I don't think I'll ever be a stoner again.

Guest skibby

i miss weed so much, but when i smoked i liked to work on stuff. indica i heard was short for "in the couch" meaning forget doing anything on it. sativa is supposedly the more heady one. but i hate the panic attack strain whatever that one is.

I vape with my lovely MFLB, which i just recently replaced under their life time warranty.

i have saved soo much money with this thing,

i can get medicated off a small amount of herb.

10575995_1450230905243412_1477068129_n.j

I've gone without smoking now for the longest time I ever have since I was in my early teens (been about 2.5 months) while I try to situate a new job and such and also took a break to clear my head/system a little bit prior to the job situation... I'm looking forward to a nice rewarding bowl once I get everything locked-in though.

i thought ur taco was the vape lol

so yeh, definitely feeling that what you describe peace, safe for the men in black. aliens and energies (both benevolent) due tend to come by every now and again... but also Shiva, the Destroyer.. Aw well :nyan:

To be honest, I am quite fretful of next week, because then I have to discard the MJ (Mary Jane) because I promised that to myself. Fretful why? The anxiety that will undoubtedly follow.

Perserverance

Strenght

Trust

I recently purchased a magic flight launch box recently too. It's transformed my life after a 10 year weed hiatus. Now I can get mildly baked without worrying about the ill effects of tobacco. I've also lost weight and sleep better too seeing as I don't drink alcohol during my working week anymore. It's good for covert chonging too as there's no smoke/smell - took it to a Tycho/Ulrich Schanuss gig the other week and got vapourised in the bogs. Vaping weed is so good, it's a nicer clearer kind of high too I reckon.

Moderation's the key though, I was almost tempted to bring it into work last week but then recalled being utterly baked during double physics A-level class and being quizzed about chromatic abberation by the teacher. Fuck that.

wow'e this Magic Flight Launch Box seems prreeettty pretttty good.

Someone sell it to me - is this the best portable vap? How much would I be looking at spending, and are there any cheaper alternatives? Or is this as good as it gets?

just bought an Amaze pipe recently which wasn't tooo cheap...but it's already better than using tobacco

Guest Al Hounos

i wonder if most smokers go through an abuse-abstinence-moderation cycle.

i was out of country and hadn't smoked in years, came back and there's killer colorado wax everywhere and these fantastic portable vaporizers. the problem with portable vapes is they are so convenient and easily concealed, it lowers the barriers to a high so much that you just do it whenever you get the slightest whim. which for me was several times a day.

but after a few months of this you realize that you're not really enjoying it the way you used to. it becomes like eating or showering, just another routine. it's often hard to even tell if you're high or not because you forget what it's like not to be.

so eventually, and it takes a while, you decide to abstain, to see where you stand. you miss it, but you also enjoy your newfound mental clarity and productivity. you realize that weed can be habit-forming, it does hinder completion of day-to-day tasks. you wouldn't think it's ok to be drunk all the time, and being high is no different. and that's the tricky thing about marijuana, it is so innocuous that you don't treat it with the same respect you would other substances that have far more obvious negative consequences.

i love gettin' baked, but it's something one should savor. only when the day's work is done.

i love gettin' baked, but it's something one should savor. only when the day's work is done.

Spot on Al. I only vape when I've got time to kill and I'm in the right frame of mind. Don't smoke or drink to make yourself happy; do it to make yourself happier.

Spot on Al. I only vape when I've got time to kill and I'm in the right frame of mind. Don't smoke or drink to make yourself happy; do it to make yourself happier.

much wisdom, gentlemen...much wisdom

Treats should only be taken to reward oneself, not to trick oneself.

~ responsibility ~

Yah, it's a wonderful thing.

Being motivated and getting shit done and being social and clean- and smoking up- that is great. Being lazy in a room full of trash, watching the same episode of whatever cartoon on loop, surrounded by cum rags- and being perma-stone- yeah that's not the kind of smoking up that helps anyone.

But I haven't smoked up in sooo long (1.5 years+ whoooa), so being away from it makes me think about the ganj world. Because smoking up is obviously a beautiful experience and certain vibez of it are definitely beneficial to mankind. I suppose I just need to really ingrain "responsibility" into my mind. The whole idea of "why do you neeed it to do anything?" seems like a shit question, but it does make me think of why I enjoy it- or why I would ever "need" to smoke it again. I do love painting/drawing/music and doing any creative work on it. It's absolutely incredible!, and everything becomes like an Indiana Jones cosmic adventure video game. But then I realize that getting deep into art is like that anyway- just maybe not as euphoric.

I suppose I should use it like a tool- like anything else. Use it for "stamina" to put in long hours into art; to make the painful parts enjoyable. But there is the catch! Is it just escapism? By covering up pain, am I missing out on a necessary emotion to those actions?! Like I don't think there was a point where I wasn't high when I drew THIS. But what was the point- besides FUN- if I could do it not high? WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT>..>.>>>>..... Maybe smoking up is like some trick, that forces one to not experience the necessary harsh emotions required for spiritual development. A trap! .... oooor just a tool? Muahahha.... DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

All right..... "Moderation, responsibility, purpose."

Talk about a turn-around. My MFLB arrived today :emotawesomepm9:

No idea it would be so raw, tiny and modest.

Any pro tips you gentlemen would like to suggest? I'm reading there's a bit of a learning curve to using it to the best of her abilities?

have an opportunity to try super silver haze but from what i've read its pretty strong, anyone has experience with this strain? will it be too much for someone who is prone to anxiety?

Any pro tips you gentlemen would like to suggest? I'm reading there's a bit of a learning curve to using it to the best of her abilities?

Grinding your weed up is key, you get so much more out of it. I just do the 5 second warmup / 5 second inhale for simplicity's sake but it works for me. Welcome to the club my friend :)

have an opportunity to try super silver haze but from what i've read its pretty strong, anyone has experience with this strain? will it be too much for someone who is prone to anxiety?

There is some "silver haze" around, and I don't even know what that is-- but it is not SSH. If you indeed have a sure fire source of good SSH, it will be incredible. Definitely an upper refreshing motivating smoke-- but I can only speak from a few phenos. It can get kind of anxiety-y, if you push it overboard. Even 1 puff of good SSH, pure citrus electricity; like everything becomes silent and crisp. Push it (like most sativa dominants), and it can get warm and fuzzy indica-y. Then push that more-- I was in a deep fuzz, and it's at this point that the poooossible anxiety stuff can come up. Just take it slow. For me anyway, the effect of fewer puffs with SSH was where the magic was at.

I can't imagine what SSH would be like if you cleared a massive bong rip, though.

Grinding your weed up is key, you get so much more out of it. I just do the 5 second warmup / 5 second inhale for simplicity's sake but it works for me. Welcome to the club my friend :)
Yeah, I use one of their custom tiny, really fine grinders. I grind my herb up in my big grinder with a kief box, then put that through their tiny one for a really fine consistency. Be sure to rotate the herb continuously to avoid combustion. Make sure you have extra batteries too!! Nothing worse than a dead battery and a half full box when you're out and about.

Archived