IGNORED

Social Media

YangYing

i agree that facebook is a waste of time

i agree, i deleted my facebook after searching for a band i like and pressed the LIKE button, i thought to myself "this is probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever done"

*posts on idm forum*

Managed about 25 seconds. I'm fucked if I'm taking advice from anyone in a sorry-ass brown shirt and jumper combo.

I have accepted my fate as an empty husk of a failure trudging stoically deathward in my own grotesque solitude

Empty Husk Of A Failure Trudging Stoically Deathward In My Own Grotesque Solitude for best metal album 2014 :cisfor:

Also, somebody posted a video here a while ago that was similarly cringeworthy, I think it may have had some sort of Christian vibe going on. It was some dude talking about 'take your box, turn it upside down', or something, over a banal soft-rock backing. It was teeth-itchingly bad, but I can't remember what it was called. Anyone?

Managed about 25 seconds. I'm fucked if I'm taking advice from anyone in a sorry-ass brown shirt and jumper combo.

hah, yeah i really didn't want to watch it either after i figured out what was going on.

Archived