F u if you don't like beck's midnite vultures

BobDobalina

Midnight Vultures  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Midnight Vultures?

• Mixing Business with Leather
    • Homegirl's on the line, but yr daddy's off the hook
    • I can smell the VD in the club tonight

Like I said - get yer ears checked you heathens.

being a heathen is fine by me :wink: I'm comfortable with that notion, just like I'm comfortable hating this album (and everything it stands for). Not my cup of green tea (me Lord)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to this for the first time in a while today because of this thread.

Was walking and drinking beer in the sun with it blaring on my ipod.

Still a great album, effortlessly fun.

If you don't like it you must be lurking where the pixelated doctors moan.

Like I said - get yer ears checked you heathens.

being a heathen is fine by me :wink: I'm comfortable with that notion, just like I'm comfortable hating this album (and everything it stands for). Not my cup of green tea (me Lord)

3289693-tumblr_lkaw9jarfz1qbf7pgo1_500.p

There's fun and then there's pink polka dot shirts and spinning bow ties 'fun'. One is something the other is trying to be something.

Nevertheless, each to their own. you like what you like, i explained why i don't like. End of boring story. i mean fun story, omg gaad this is all so amazing you guyz, the best night evvaaar.

There's fun and then there's pink polka dot shirts and spinning bow ties 'fun'. One is something the other is trying to be something.

Nevertheless, each to their own. you like what you like, i explained why i don't like. End of boring story. i mean fun story, omg gaad this is all so amazing you guyz, the best night evvaaar.

I used to have a similar rant about the difference between inspired lunacy and self conscious wackiness.

Midnite Vultures is the former.

Archived