IGNORED

post your alarm clock tune

Ivan Ooze

what alarm tune snaps you out of your lush dreams in your awesome warm bed at 4 in the morning so you can go 2 your shit job? here is mine

it even pisses the hell out of my wife who wouldn't even wake up if an elephant drove a tank through the house

I have an mp3 clock that I use if my phone doesn't seem like it will be sufficient. Mostly after those long nights of drinking where I have to be up after a few hours of sleep and need the extra kick.

This is the first track:

http://youtu.be/1o83xgEokpM

And if that doesn't work:

http://youtu.be/KJ2tW3cVqjk

My alarm clock is my iphone. I have V-Snares Welfare Wednesday set to wake me up, it starts right at the part where he starts talking about things in your punani.

Impossible to sleep through.

I don't use songs I like for ringtones or alarm sounds. An alarm is an unpleasant reminder of having to wake up, it tends to ruin songs for me. Ringtones make tracks way to old too fast and I never want to listen to them in their indigenous environment.

I don't use songs I like for ringtones or alarm sounds. An alarm is an unpleasant reminder of having to wake up, it tends to ruin songs for me. Ringtones make tracks way to old too fast and I never want to listen to them in their indigenous environment.

life must be pretty depressing if you don't want to wake up. =(

I despise that song with my whole being. "Hello / You fool / I love you" has to be the worst chorus ever conceived by the human mind. It makes me really mad, that shitty fucking song, and the anger wakes me up. It's been my wake up tune for a couple years and it's still as effective as the first day

I despise that song with my whole being. "Hello / You fool / I love you" has to be the worst chorus ever conceived by the human mind. It makes me really mad, that shitty fucking song, and the anger wakes me up. It's been my wake up tune for a couple years and it's still as effective as the first day

that shit is fucking terrible... no offense.

wow

I wake up for work at 2 am.

I love waking up when I want to. No alarms.

I wake up for work at 2 am.

I love waking up when I want to. No alarms.

I'm also an early riser. 3AM for work here.

Archived