IGNORED

Mad Max: Fury Road

Rubin Farr

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god damn, i've got to watch this film already so i can check all the ancillary qit. I don't go to cinemas though so, waiting.

this is really a movie for the big screen

It will be ruined by the other people that go to the cinema, i guarantee it. Eating from crinkly pastic wrappers during the quiet bits. They do this i have surmised because the loud bits take their attention away from consuming food so as soon as it calms down, crunch crunch crunch, munch munch munch, suck suck rerwizzle suck. Then there's those two bloody exit lights that are too bright on either side of the screen, and waiting 25 minutes for the film through trailers of other films that i want to watch and have been looking forward to so have had a total media blackout on so i have to close my eyes, cover my ears and hum whilst rubbing my hands slowly against my ears, so that it blocks the audio, i don't want to know cunts, stop with the trailers. And of course what about the seating conditions, it's like 2015 and you want me to sit on that ? fuck you cinemas, i watch my films practically lying down on my couch in front of my giant screen tV, that i can pause anytime for a piss break or to moan about how crap everything is.

It will be ruined by the other people that go to the cinema, i guarantee it. Eating from crinkly pastic wrappers during the quiet bits. They do this i have surmised because the loud bits take their attention away from consuming food so as soon as it calms down, crunch crunch crunch, munch munch munch, suck suck rerwizzle suck. Then there's those two bloody exit lights that are too bright on either side of the screen, and waiting 25 minutes for the film through trailers of other films that i want to watch and have been looking forward to so have had a total media blackout on so i have to close my eyes, cover my ears and hum whilst rubbing my hands slowly against my ears, so that it blocks the audio, i don't want to know cunts, stop with the trailers. And of course what about the seating conditions, it's like 2015 and you want me to sit on that ? fuck you cinemas, i watch my films practically lying down on my couch in front of my giant screen tV, that i can pause anytime for a piss break or to moan about how crap everything is.

most watmm post of 2015, contender - delete.... at 4:05pm UK time, on 13th June.

Nominated for Utmost Curmudgeonly Contribution to Thread

i live to serve, the zeitgeist.

my own personal, you happy zappy trendenoids. [-;

(edit: take that with a grain of funny, in case someone on here is having an emo moment on here, everyone has them, i'm not being all judjee).

finally got to go and see this. couldn't see it in IMAX, but saw it on a decent screen. totally recommend seeing it in the theater. I don't think you have a 65 sq ft screen in your house delet...;)

Anyways - excellent flick as long as you know what to expect going in.

• 1 month later...

Archived