IGNORED

Mad Max: Fury Road

Rubin Farr

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the movie but I really think people are exaggerating how good it is just because it doesn't completely suck.

That's my full review actually.

Q: How was it?

A: Well, it didn't completely suck, so there you go.

I liked the movie but I really think people are exaggerating how good it is just because it doesn't completely suck.

That's my full review actually.

Q: How was it?

A: Well, it didn't completely suck, so there you go.

Actually, I agree. It didn't completely suck.

Actually, as the whole premise of the film was to get the fuck away from someplace terrible (which wasn't terrible enough, as those ladies weren't exactly traumatized, to me they looked normal

lol, this reminds me of a friend trying to argue that they weren't really sex slaves. because I guess immortan joe would hire trained clinical physicians to very gently apply his mutant semen with a warmed turkey baster, and only when consent was freely given.

I mean I guess if gaarg can't imagine how gross it was, I must be one severely disturbed person for being able to do so.

Of course there are comics, Immortan Joe and Nux tells their back stories, Furiosa coming in June, then Mad Max 1&2 in July. There's a hardcover Artbook out now, but no digitals for that one.

CEAECC31-534D-4D57-846C-75245BE3FB9F_zps

are you talking about the refinery in the upcoming game? that ^ is the Bullet Farm, referenced in the movie. it's a page from the art book.

IT was freakin sweet! I can't believe it was borne out of a 70 year old's cranial cavity... Well I guess he was in his 50s when he thought of it. You rarely see that much effort go into anything. I will see it again!

Archived