IGNORED

Unreleased Fenix Funk

amnesia

FLAC showing as 24bit...

iuEzdLjONOM6d.jpg

Is it still possible for him to just convert the 128kpbs to a 24 bit wav/flac? Not an expert, but I can't imagine that such a random person is in possession of this, Richard shared them with someone that he obviously trusts and if they would appear, they would appear via that noyze blog.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

There's a hefty FLAC download link on this 'unreleased Aphex' nonsense that FACT posted on April Fool's Day, same uploader:

http://youtu.be/tyQufYJEssY

Looking more and more like shifty shenanigans if you ask me

i remember back a while back, friend was trying to upload something to what(or oink, or whatever) and it was downloaded from myspace and kept getting rejected for being low quality. so he added like 1% of reverb and exported it to wav. and it was now rendered as high quality. :)

There's a hefty FLAC download link on this 'unreleased Aphex' nonsense that FACT posted on April Fool's Day, same uploader:

http://youtu.be/tyQufYJEssY

Looking more and more like shifty shenanigans if you ask me

i remember back a while back, friend was trying to upload something to what(or oink, or whatever) and it was downloaded from myspace and kept getting rejected for being low quality. so he added like 1% of reverb and exported it to wav. and it was now rendered as high quality. :)

I want the blue one.

Guest bitroast

5ee6df1e9d.jpg

yeeeaaahhhh......

(i am wondering where he got the 1192x1192 analord 10 cover from though, looks like it's almost the original resolution)

rephlex website had em along with Analord 1-11. I can up them later tonight / tomorrow if no one else does : )

5ee6df1e9d.jpg

yeeeaaahhhh......

(i am wondering where he got the 1192x1192 analord 10 cover from though, looks like it's almost the original resolution)

rephlex website had em along with Analord 1-11. I can up them later tonight / tomorrow if no one else does : )

ooh, yes please!!! i would love you forever

If that guy just converted the soundcloud low quality version into a wav or flac, then megalol. If not, how did this random person obtain it?

P.S. - don't forget that unreleased tracks like these also have copyright, so the same rules apply for sharing unreleased tracks on here.

lol - that's possible, it does to be strong to do that, but i know it's possible... Don't care the copyright if some titles are never offered for sale...

FLAC showing as 24bit...

iuEzdLjONOM6d.jpg

lol - that's not possible... otherwise can u share it with me by PM?

high resolution art is important to me, you see

same thing for me! ;-)

Guys, i'm Ignisarchives i just record these tracks and turn them into various formats cuz i don't know shit. I'm serious. Can't say i hear a difference from the soundcloud version though. Can any of you explain what you're analyzing here so i know if it necessary at all to convert them to all these formats for my viewers or if i should just make MP3's from now on?

Guest bitroast

Guys, i'm Ignisarchives i just record these tracks and turn them into various formats cuz i don't know shit. I'm serious. Can't say i hear a difference from the soundcloud version though. Can any of you explain what you're analyzing here so i know if it necessary at all to convert them to all these formats for my viewers or if i should just make MP3's from now on?

In my opinion, flac/wav is the way to go, because if you make mp3's out of an already lossy file then the lossy conversion will be done twice. But when you do share such files, the best thing is to put something like (soundcloud rip) or (lossy source) in the filename, so people don't go about sharing the files thinking they are legit lossless files.

In my opinion, flac/wav is the way to go, because if you make mp3's out of an already lossy file then the lossy conversion will be done twice. But when you do share such files, the best thing is to put something like (soundcloud rip) or (lossy source) in the filename, so people don't go about sharing the files thinking they are legit lossless files.

no... when you save the file from soundcloud you are saving a direct copy of the mp3 as it is on soundcloud. there is no secondary compression. re-saving it as flac/wav is pointless and will just bloat the file

Archived