IGNORED

Unreleased Fenix Funk

amnesia

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

want it in lossless... i'm hungry and angry...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed

yeah? don't understand what do u mean? I don't feel connected with this sin... I'm far from being stingy... if it was a joke, I must be stupid to understand the relation...

Yeah, I meant it as a joke but I'd say it's a bit thankless when there's such an exclusive treat being shared to immediately demand an audiophile version. This is obviously not intended for release as it's part of an interview, so you should be glad that you even get to hear it! Anyway, I'm probably just from the 128kpbs generation that I really don't care for 24-bit versions :)

The words "want", "hungry", "angry" were the obvious incentive to refer to greed :)

Amazing to hear this. Is the interview going to be with a mic or written text? I guess the noyze and aphex are close buds for this happen? Otherwise I don't see Richard handling him unreleased tracks.

They're connected in some way, John Ehrlichman pointed it out somewhere I think!

My guess is that Richard saw a chance to share a bonus track from Analord 10 this way, because it wasn't / isn't possible (legally, because of the Aphex Twin name attached to it) to properly release it. That's why there was nothing extra included in the digital release of Analord 10 on the Rephlex site.

That's also exactly why I'm thankful we are even getting to hear this and why I think the chances of getting a high quality version are slim to none.

Guest jasondonervan

Wat Jan said :beer:

Artists rarely care to show anyone what's behind the curtain when it comes to the evolution of a track, so it's nice of Richard to allow it out into the wild, and fun to hear an alt take of a favourite track. Discussions of quality should be off the table, it's a random off-cut that we would have otherwise never heard... it shouldn't take the shine off being able to enjoy the music itself! :music:

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Proof that perfectionism and attention to detail are the difference between good and great.

Yeah seriously. This is awesome though, so it's more like the difference between awesome and supremely awesome. If this is just a teaser from whatever Dave's got up his sleeve then I am definitely excited in the trouser area

Proof that perfectionism and attention to detail are the difference between good and great.

Yeah seriously. This is awesome though, so it's more like the difference between awesome and supremely awesome. If this is just a teaser from whatever Dave's got up his sleeve then I am definitely excited in the trouser area

Lol! Nicely put :)

Yeah, I meant it as a joke but I'd say it's a bit thankless when there's such an exclusive treat being shared to immediately demand an audiophile version. This is obviously not intended for release as it's part of an interview, so you should be glad that you even get to hear it! Anyway, I'm probably just from the 128kpbs generation that I really don't care for 24-bit versions :)

The words "want", "hungry", "angry" were the obvious incentive to refer to greed :)

Ok thanks! ;-)

Yeah i know it's just bitrate 128 & i'm happy with that. I'm glad to hear it! ;-) Just to know if it exists in another format... maybe later... ;-)

i want all of my favorite artists... it's the gluttony! :spiteful:

Incredible. It's one of my favourite tracks. It really shows how well he can work the sounds. It is obviously the same track from the same take, but the final version is a different monster.

i think this track might even be better than the original...

So you're saying the prequel is better than the original even tho the prequel was made first in this case?

that's idm

Archived