IGNORED

When CTD came out what was your reactiion forget video

amnesia

Decent track, but it's definitely not the best on the album. (let's face it, it's not really an EP is it?)

Video is obviously great too, and paired with the tune it was an experience way ahead of its time.

Come to Daddy was also my introduction to RDJ, but I honestly can't remember where I first heard it. It definitely wasn't the video as I remember first seeing that late one night on the Q music channel, after already being familiar with the album. Maybe it was from watching CKY2K, or maybe it was a random internet find? Fuck knows, but I wish I could remember.

Decent track, but it's definitely not the best on the album. (let's face it, it's not really an EP is it?)

yup, its longer than original RDJ

because of this trak i started aphex

I love this ep. One hundred per cent fucking classic. The title track I never play but I'm glad it exists. If you get my drift. It's like pure sonic pop art, a throwaway tune but highly essential. It shows the fine line trod between the prankster and the artist. Some of the other tracks on here I'd put in my Aphex top 10

So much brilliance on this ep. And the brilliance is continued with Windowlicker.

Some lovely breaks during the last minute of the tune, I also really love following the vocal manipulation throughout come to daddy. Every tune on this ep is a ridiculously experimental cornucopia of technique, emotion, & style.

Archived