IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

Guest crowndicey

fucking idiots

Sorry , I did get a little too Anthony Fantano there. I didn't use the words cerebral or visceral so I have that going for me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tracks sound like Drukqs...

I'm wondering if "part 1" might be the Disklavier tracks on Drukqs, yeah.

No, he doesn't use robots for Drukqs... there is not part. 1 - i searched a bit and if you find a clue let us share! if they sound like Drukqs, you can be relieved that he is indeed Aphex Twin... lol

Guest bitroast

No, he doesn't use robots for Drukqs... there is not part. 1 - i searched a bit and if you find a clue let us share! if they sound like Drukqs, you can be relieved that he is indeed Aphex Twin... lol

the EPs not called "music for robots" that was squarepusher. it's called "Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments". the disklavier is a computer controlled acoustic piano which is what appears on drukqs so the suggestion is not without merit ;)

the EPs not called "music for robots" that was squarepusher. it's called "Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments". the disklavier is a computer controlled acoustic piano which is what appears on drukqs so the suggestion is not without merit ;)

Drukqs is featuring the computer controlled acoustic instrument called Disklavier pretty extensively, just like this new EP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disklavier

Yeah i know! But i think CCAI was not made during the Druqks sessions

But i think CCAI was not made during the Druqks sessions

Exactly, that's why I'm speculating about this new EP being "part 2" to the experiments he did back then.

REMEMBER WHEN THW SYRO THREAD HAD LIKE 300 PAGES IN JUNE

THIS ONE HAS 30 DO YOU NEED MORE PROOF THAT IT WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT

But come on! It's always a difference between an album relase and a EP release. Remember AE's Oversteps and Exai? Huge hype! Their L-event EP? Meh!

Archived