IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new rod whitters one sounds pretty good to my ears

god i wish mr. whitters here would get a soundcloud... or better yet release something... w/e i just want more

Pretty sure I have all the BrainWaltzEra stuff - including the two mini-albums he put up (Royal Wavetable Melodies and Triangulate Dither) Mix of Wav and MP3s in varying quality.

will check when I'm not at work. Although I think I renamed some to what their original name on SC was - as opposed to the file name - if that makes sense.

Both videos are still up as well if you want to throw them in the mix

He/she has been slower lately, probably also F5'ing Mike and Rich's pages the last few days

will check when I'm not at work. Although I think I renamed some to what their original name on SC was - as opposed to the file name - if that makes sense.

Most of the files that had other names than the soundcloud title have been renamed like this.

[filename]aka[soundcloud tilte]

so i think that might help

Some good music on that anthing acount richard commented on (on Mulberry bush on the user18081971 account)

I've only went throug very quickly but seems like i'll like it.

[sc5]204246571[/sc5]

[sc5]195642865[/sc5]

Haven't really listened to Anthing, but have been listening more to Guavid and Erik, giving it some serious listening, and there's some really serious talent here. Quite impressive.

I've listened more intently to the Brainwaltzera stuff this weekend. While I haven't finished it, here are my thoughts: This guy is clearly talented with good handle on production skills. Much of the material is at least good and some of the tracks are very good. None of it, save the CCAI-sounding tracks, remind me at all of AFX even in the slightest. The one that got me hung up before was the CCAI one. It was determined that it was not based on samples of CCAI2 EP, and it seemed unlikely that a random person would mimic RDJ's set up. For some reason, the obvious answer eluded me - it's not CCAI, it's PCAI as in person controlled. That would be way easier to achieve.

Ye s funnily enough I was listening to that account today. There is some excellent stuff on that account. I wonder if it is a known musician?

I doubt it. Guavid is apparently some random WATTMer and his quality is a notch up further, same with Erik.

Ye s funnily enough I was listening to that account today. There is some excellent stuff on that account. I wonder if it is a known musician?

I doubt it. Guavid is apparently some random WATTMer and his quality is a notch up further, same with Erik.

Yeah I pretty much agree with everything atypic said. I also think that Erik and Guavid's music are top and definitely superior from a post-production stand point (ie overall sound quality and consistency). However, the tracks on the brainwaltzera account are more varied (so many different styles in there, though some better executed than others) so creatively I think it's superior.

I will also repeat that Guavid could have easily tried to fool everyone that he has a secret Squarepusher account just with this epic track:

Agreed!

Archived