IGNORED

Autechre discogs Hacking !

Guest KeyFrame

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, you are blind to your elite retardism. I am a fan and I missed it too. Am I a shit Ae fan? I must be, because we have a fan scale right?

your fanscales will come back if you put Chesney Hawkes back into your profile pic somehow...

Yeah, you are blind to your elite retardism. I am a fan and I missed it too. Am I a shit Ae fan? I must be, because we have a fan scale right?

your fanscales will come back if you put Chesney Hawkes back into your profile pic somehow...

:cisfor:

I've got an idea: why don't we just calm the fuck down and stop making an issue out of a non-issue ....

You're a smart man mr pete

but are you a faen? :emotawesomepm9:

i think in a way it's good, a lot of people front being 'ae fans' but now we see the wheat being separated from the chaff. All the 'prominent' artists who posted about it on facebook as new news, i think we know which category they fall into...

damn dude, you are a lot more fucking stupid than I previously realized, holy shit

you and the other chap above John? tried to say that someone is not a real fan of something. What? do you not see how ridiculous that is?

it was kind of an overt but tongue in cheek dick swinging statement, but i could understand why you would feel a little burned, esp thinking that 'autechre hacked their own discogs' page was new (or news) and not 1 year old

one must not make dick swinging statements, but simply let the dick swing

i think in a way it's good, a lot of people front being 'ae fans' but now we see the wheat being separated from the chaff. All the 'prominent' artists who posted about it on facebook as new news, i think we know which category they fall into...

damn dude, you are a lot more fucking stupid than I previously realized, holy shit

true fan lel

did you just really go into a thread where Friendly Foil doubted the claims of over 20 women who accused Bill Cosby of rape grab my response and paste it into this thread? its a rhetorical question

Archived