IGNORED

Antler Lemon - irish moss beats vol. 3

Ragnar

a3530208693_2.jpg

https://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/album/irish-moss-beats-vol-3

Some archival stuff from 2012 apparently that I thought fit together well/reflected my mood at the time? I was able to get them to the level of lushness/griminess? I wanted with my new distortion/waveshaper/saturation thing. So yeah most of the distortion/tapeiness/overloudness is intentional. Was on a 606 kick (pun intended) apparently, although other tracks have no beats. I remember listening to a bunch of these on a rainy crappy day at the bus station in bridgeport connecticut. Keep that image in mind as you listen, or don't.

The 1st track reminds me of Drukqs.

The atmosphere on this album is one of anxiety that engulfs the tracks. It makes for interesting and uncomfortable listening.

My favourite tracks are probably Gliem Beer and Gubda Gov.

I've listened to several of the tracks on here now, and there are some ideas here that are unique to me and make for an engaging listen. Nothing I think I'll come back to, but enjoyable for a first listen!

Archived