IGNORED

The Gasman - It Is Always Now

fumi

Once again I'm impressed by the energy that constantly builds in his tracks, great track. I only know House and now this track, but it's all so good. I'm really looking forward to checking older stuff out.

Multiplex is a stellar album, as is This One's For You, Audiogold, Love Collection, 001, 003, and Superlife. Really, none of them are bad, those are just the ones that stand out for me and I didn't want to name his entire discography.

What I never understood about his stuff is that the output is insane in frequency (at least an album every year) and yet he still manages to be relentlessly inventive, shifting styles effortlessly.

Track called 'Motivation' from forthcoming new album.

Got to love that track, makes me want to shake my ass (not a good look) . Hope we don't have too long to wait for the release!

• 7 months later...

Very much looking forward to this. Still digesting the archive but new gasman is always a very good thing. Friggin' love Motivation.

Nothing on his facebook page or site to suggest it's imminent though. Although he did say he would use the money from archive sales to speed up the release, so i hope it's soon

• 2 weeks later...

"Coming soon on Gasman Music

tshirt2015.jpgThere's lots of new stuff coming up over the next 6 months - here's the plan: a Gasman Music tshirt (Gas019), 'It is always now' USB Flash card album (Gas020), a Berk CD album (Gas021), a Synthia 30 minute film on VHS cassette (Gas022) and a Wiggy album (Gas023)."

sweet!

"Coming soon on Gasman Music

tshirt2015.jpgThere's lots of new stuff coming up over the next 6 months - here's the plan: a Gasman Music tshirt (Gas019), 'It is always now' USB Flash card album (Gas020), a Berk CD album (Gas021), a Synthia 30 minute film on VHS cassette (Gas022) and a Wiggy album (Gas023)."

sweet!

Great! I'm only just discovering the Gasman with the Bandcamp archive which is really amazing - and a surprisingly coheasive album which is a ridiculously impressive thing to be able to do with 200! tracks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived