IGNORED

The "Life" Thread

LimpyLoo

There are also other conversation topics in this world than yourself Limpy. Maybe tone a bit down on the navel-gazing a bit if you want a serious discussion with someone.

I mean, if you wanted this to be a lively and interesting discussion, maybe make it an universal discussion that doesn't always end up being about yourself and every single little detail in your life in every post.

*Awaits "snarky troll" comeback line*

I can't force other people to share their stuff

I just happen to be the only one posting mine

If you wanna share some life stuff, it would help get the ball rolling

But again, this was never meant as a "Limpy's FWP's" thread

And it's a bummer that folks see it as such

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some heavy shit there limpyloo hope you're doing ok

but like about life i suck at it, came in here for solutions. i feel very well if i walk every day, at a brisk pace, late at night. need to get heart rate up and such. can be a very nice experience. i also agree with the sort of use it or lose it principle of the brain mentioned in the OP. i can go down that road and think about bad shit from before and it doesnt serve much purpose, and it also interfers with my ability to function right then and there. you sort of are what you think and feel. better to try to see your problems but not dwell on them. the hardest part is acting to change them which i think everyone has problems with to some extent or another. i wish there was an objective way to see who i am and what my limits are and are not, and it could all like be laid out on paper, because it can be confusing to try to figure it out myself. it's a lot easier to forget everything if i just ignore it and try to focus on day to day life, but not always. the neurogenesis for me past few years has been bathing my brain in politics, philosophy, art and not be as focused on myself. kind of breaking that now but yeah, immersing in something else isn't necessarily bad escapism, it's good to get out of ones head and focus the mind on the outside world, it can be a relief from constantly "looking in the mirror" metaphorically speaking

Yeah totally

Walking (etc) is so important

I feel amazing when I'm active

And the 'brain as muscle' metaphor is a perfect way to look at it

I've been pushing myself out of my comfort zone as much as possible lately

And I feel great

Also, I've been thinking about the 'growth mindset vs static mindset' thing a bit lately

And it really feels like alot of the limits I thought I inherently had seem completely imaginary now

Also, I might take a break from watmm for a bit

Anyone who wants to keep in touch can pm me and grab my email address

Also, I'm thinking of doing a Christmas lottery thing

I have some gear that I don't use that watmm probably would

If someone can think how to situate it, lemme know

(Maybe just post a certain phrase in a new thread to 'opt in'...?)

You act like this is called The Life Thread, but it's called The "Life" Thread, so it implies it's not really about life, which is what everyone went with, except for you, so you have misinterpreted the point of your very own thread at the very start

smh

I think you need some real friends Limpy not one's luring in cyberspace. I think you are damaging your emotions even further. It's almost like self harm imo.

Umm....wow

You guys read so much weird shit into this thread

First you thought I was depressed

Then you thought this was a thread for whining

Now you think I have no friends

I am speechless

But like I said, I'll oblige you and let this thread die

Sent from my Mind using Black Magic

I feel awkward the next day if I get drunk as a lord and post a load of belligerent savage fucking nonsense on the Joanna Newsome thread. Fuck musing on the ins and outs of the weak points of my life lol.

I'm out of the General Banter thread..

over.

Aww man

Are you serious?

I hope you're not

And I hope you know that everyone around here likes you and wishes you whatever joy this world can offer

Are you stuck in a routine of bummers and bad habits?

What's the pebble in your shoe, my friend?

this place is fucking out of it, why do you have to become WATMM, why cant we just be fucking people on the internet, i hate teams and elitism fuck that shit, music is suppose to unity us all, i mean go to a one direction concert, they are all united, yes the music is shit to all of us but you cant deny its power. This place fears this power of music because its lame or whatever but fuck me there is no one single ray of light left here, its so pathetic too, grown man just bickering at each other all day, everything need to be a joke, everything need to be dank,every music that is posted is hated and every single sound becomes a fucking pointless fight... are people refusing to live in reality? if a fellow man has problems let hear him out, and what does it matter if he makes a thread, who gives a shit if he makes 100 threads, you asphalts crash every thread with dank, that more annoying than a guy who is not in a good place reaching out trying to talk to like minded people, if this guy limpy has no one to talk to in real life at least let him fish for other people he can talk to, maybe its not gonna be you but so what the world revolves around you and what WATMM's front page should look like, fuck off!

some people in this thread need to get off the internet.

here, this'll help creating an overexposure of internets. you'll feel sick for a week watching it from start to finish. you'll be off the network for months! guaranteed.

this place is fucking out of it, why do you have to become WATMM, why cant we just be fucking people on the internet, i hate teams and elitism fuck that shit, music is suppose to unity us all, i mean go to a one direction concert, they are all united, yes the music is shit to all of us but you cant deny its power. This place fears this power of music because its lame or whatever but fuck me there is no one single ray of light left here, its so pathetic too, grown man just bickering at each other all day, everything need to be a joke, everything need to be dank,every music that is posted is hated and every single sound becomes a fucking pointless fight... are people refusing to live in reality? if a fellow man has problems let hear him out, and what does it matter if he makes a thread, who gives a shit if he makes 100 threads, you asphalts crash every thread with dank, that more annoying than a guy who is not in a good place reaching out trying to talk to like minded people, if this guy limpy has no one to talk to in real life at least let him fish for other people he can talk to, maybe its not gonna be you but so what the world revolves around you and what WATMM's front page should look like, fuck off!

Jeez deer

I was with you until the end lol

If there's one thing in this world I have an abundance of

It's good friends

(Seriously, what is with this idea that I don't have IRL friends?

I create a sincere self-improvement thread and it means that I'm depressed, over-sensitive and lonely? C'mon now lol)

Jeez deer

I was with you until the end lol

If there's one thing in this world I have an abundance of

It's good friends

(Seriously, what is with this idea that I don't have IRL friends?

I create a sincere self-improvement thread and it means that I'm depressed, over-sensitive and lonely? C'mon now lol)

i didn't say you DIDNT i said IF

Also im not on your side either, i mean good luck but i just hate that bitchy attitude of " buah buah this thread is bad buah buah" crying like a fucking bitch about virtual free land, its pathetic

I hear voices of the past coming back to haunt me through the heat vent in my room and rape threats from the microwave so I'm thinking I need to spend more time in nature?

Archived