IGNORED

I'm going to crystal healing group 2nite ☾

hello spiral

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

I can't begin to take any of it seriously because of the amount of middle aged women that get into that kind of thing when they find themsleves at a loose end when the kids have left home. The type of people involved are all so flimsy and needy. I see so many in my job it makes hate all of it, and I love pretty stones and fossils ha. One person that used to do reiki and all that shit that we did all the print for came in again last week, she's now a paranormal clairvoyant. I had to make up business cards for this charlatan. I imagine when she realises that people will not be fooled again she'll probably get into shabby chicing.

Why would you think that crystals can heal?

Why would you think that can't?

Please approach this as empirically and open-mindedly as possible and get back to us with your objective findings.

What are you trying to get healed? Your AIDS?

You don't think they'll heal that?

Why would you think that crystals can heal?

Why would you think that can't?

Please approach this as empirically and open-mindedly as possible and get back to us with your objective findings.

What are you trying to get healed? Your AIDS?

You don't think they'll heal that?

Well if they do, I'd definitely like to know. For a friend...

I can't begin to take any of it seriously because of the amount of middle aged women that get into that kind of thing when they find themsleves at a loose end when the kids have left home. The type of people involved are all so flimsy and needy. I see so many in my job it makes hate all of it, and I love pretty stones and fossils ha. One person that used to do reiki and all that shit that we did all the print for came in again last week, she's now a paranormal clairvoyant. I had to make up business cards for this charlatan. I imagine when she realises that people will not be fooled again she'll probably get into shabby chicing.

Yeah charlatans like that need to be discredit so as not to harm the reputation of true crystal healers.

Why bother collecting crystals when you can make your very own with your own bodily functions and a little helping of a compromised immune system?

uric-acid-crystals-in-urine.jpg

Pull out some of these guys out of your urethra and show those stuffy assholes at your local gem and mineral show who is boss.

Guest Chesney

True crystal healers? you serious? Did you know that people believe that rocksand crystals contain the ghosts of their relatives?

Wonder if Charlie Bucket has a grandpa Jo crystal?

don't forget to clean your crystal phalluses after you cleanse them in the earth, and before you insert them in your anus, you don't want to get tetanus

Archived