IGNORED

Swans' Michael Gira accused of rape by singer Larkin Grimm

hello spiral

Limpy rapes my senses on a regular basis, where's my right to justice? #watmmers4watmmersalways

You're really into following me around posting these petty insults

C'mon, I know have better things to do

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50 round carbine on me right now

Got a 100 round drum on the seat right now

I got your bitch and she with me now

I had a sip of that codeine now

Edit:

My niggas gon' ride for the shit we rep

Be cool on that fuck shit

Atlanta on that fuck shit

We work that dope out the mud pit

if I see one of your dumb-ass posts in the thread I'm posting in, I will basically :watmm: as per usual, cos thas how I roll, bwoy. if I was following you around I'd be shitting all over your gay-ass guitar thread. #theboywhocriedrape #fundmeds4deer

So your new thing is to you act like DJ kalehd? You are as original as your straight from the Reddit front page shit posts #youplayedyourselfasalways

if I see one of your dumb-ass posts in the thread I'm posting in, I will basically :watmm: as per usual, cos thas how I roll, bwoy. if I was following you around I'd be shitting all over your gay-ass guitar thread. #theboywhocriedrape #fundmeds4deer

I was really proud of my gay-ass guitar thread

But now I feel bad about it

:cry: don't feel bad, I haven't actually gone in there. I just assumed it was gay.

and Jev, yes. I behave like this irl. I am a very nasty person with no off-switch. believe.

I guess what I'm saying is that if watmm was a water cooler, you'll be the guy scanning your brain trying to find whatever you can to make conversation with co-workers that fake smile at the out of context references you keep making, which u yourself don't really understand either. Hope that makes sense (:

:cry: don't feel bad, I haven't actually gone in there. I just assumed it was gay.

and Jev, yes. I behave like this irl. I am a very nasty person with no off-switch.

It's got some 'delet vs Watmm' moments, so I count it as a success

you know what, you're right, Deer. you're perceptive for someone your age, for real. all you guys... I mean, damn. Jev has already twigged and has asked me in PM about my mental issues. you guys are just too clever for me to hide it anymore.

I guess I should come clean at this point and say that, yes, I am bipolar. I have hidden it for a long time. it's taken its toll on my personal life, to be honest. I deal with it using a combination of meds and various private addictions, including castigating others for the schadenfreude it brings me, and also throwing out obscure references that I don't understand.

so now you understand the root cause of my behaviour. I hope you are also understanding when I say that I have no responsibility for my actions/behaviour or what comes out of my mouth/fingers. it's beyond my control. and I'm very sensitive about my condition so please restrain your hurtful comments, ok. I don't need that shit, you fucking cunts.

ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH

you know what, you're right, Deer. you're perceptive for someone your age, for real. all you guys... I mean, damn. Jev has already twigged and has asked me in PM about my mental issues. you guys are just too clever for me to hide it anymore.

I guess I should come clean at this point and say that, yes, I am bipolar. I have hidden it for a long time. it's taken its toll on my personal life, to be honest. I deal with it using a combination of meds and various private addictions, including castigating others for the schadenfreude it brings me, and also throwing out obscure references that I don't understand.

so now you understand the root cause of my behaviour. I hope you are also understanding when I say that I have no responsibility for my actions/behaviour or what comes out of my mouth/fingers. it's beyond my control. and I'm very sensitive about my condition so please restrain your hurtful comments, ok. I don't need that shit, you fucking cunts.

ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH-ASSHOLE-MOUTH

flol

Archived