IGNORED

Man Believes Hypersexual Aliens are Taking Over the World.

Audioblysk

clickbait for watmm

man has a point though: the processes make western media move in a hypersexualized direction both in subtle and not such subtle ways. i blame advertisement in a capitalistic society.

I give you a link to an actual article with a 21 page manifesto from a dude who was getting anally stimulated via psy-powers sent by frog-gorilla-Pepe overlords, including roughly illustrated crayon drawings and you have the gall to call the thread click bait?!

Here I was thinking I brought my A game... Damn

clickbait for watmm

man has a point though: the processes make western media move in a hypersexualized direction both in subtle and not such subtle ways. i blame advertisement in a capitalistic society.

I give you a link to an actual article with a 21 page manifesto from a dude who was getting anally stimulated via psy-powers sent by frog-gorilla-Pepe overlords, including roughly illustrated crayon drawings and you have the gall to call the thread click bait?!

Here I was thinking I brought my A game... Damn

sooooorrry

i didn't clicked the link

Listen to some of the manuscript, horrifying stuff, i know from the outside this is all silly and funny but this guy was living it, and it was a tru horror, sad tale of a paranoid schizophrenic influenced by reptilian lore.

The aliens were telling him to shoot up his university, this shit is super dark sprinkle with hypersexual aliens.

Archived