IGNORED

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - 2018

Squee

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new system, inspired by the voting system of Melodifestivalen, involves each country now awarding two sets of points from 1-8, 10 and 12: one from their professional jury and the other from televoting. After viewers have cast their votes, the results of each professional jury will be presented, with countries receiving 1-8 and 10 points being displayed on-screen instead of 1-7, which had been the case since 2006, and the national spokesperson only announcing the country receiving 12 points. After the results of the professional juries are presented, the televoting points from all participating countries will be combined, providing one score from each song. The results of countries finishing between 11th and 26th in the public vote will be automatically added to the scoreboard, with only the results of the top ten countries being announced by the hosts. The new voting system will also be used to determine the qualifiers from each semi-final, but as before the qualifiers will be announced in a random order.[22][23]

seems like this will greatly speed things up

Was that the Funky Drummer break sampled in the Malta track?

Nah - but it sure sounded like something straight out of the 90s.

Damn, I missed out tonight.

God damnit, Gocab.

i only watch the final, don't like to spoil things with the semis... but i'll be watching and laughing on saturday with some beers. love eurovison lol.

I may be missing out on all of it this year. Curse you plans!

Fuck yeah

Oh, damn. I thought it was going to be nude.

Donut donut donut donut

Wtf are you doing Martin Gore?

Archived