IGNORED

Psst. Want £100?

Amen Warrior

Any of you cunts want to do this with me? UK people only

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/landing-page/recommend-a-friend

I've run out of mates who will do it. All you have to do is switch banks to nationwide, with 2 direct debits on the account you're switching, and we both get £100 each to spend on records, drugs, synths, fancy food from waitrose etc.

Sorry if this is spammy/not cool for the forum...I'm just tight and trying to get some free festival spending money. PM me if you wanna :)

A bit spammy, but eh, free squid.

Anyone considering this should look into Nationwide, and see if there are any fees they charge for having an account, etc. US banks do this all the time, and almost always there is some 'catch' somewhere in the fine print or down the road that they will end up making money off you (besides making money off the interest holding your money generates).

Thanks JR.

Yeah sorry should clarify, there are defo no monthly fees or any of that shyte with the flexdirect account.

In the UK there are so many current account switching incentives I have a couple of accounts that I only use to switch about, and keep my main account separate. Defo got over a grand over the last year and a half just through switching. Easiest money ever. Took my girlfriend on holiday and gave a load to charity :) why should the banks keep it?

Yeah that's right, that's what me and my gf did - it actually pays you £100 for each referral up to 10, so after wifey if you have 9 willing mates...

And if your wife also has 10 willing mates...etc ;)

PM me if you wanna do it

lol. main problem with these is they (at least the ones i see in usa usa) usually require you or your pal to transfer your direct deposit to the new bank and maintain it there for a set amount of time before you qualify for the promo. i know my friends are too lazy to do that

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

beautiful,

didn't we have a thread to collect these?

Greetings to you, I am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to
ask for your assistant based on my personality and my present health status
in life and in particular what I intend doing for CHARITY. I am Mrs.
Christy Walton a citizen of United States of America. I bring to you a
proposal worth ($9,000,000,000.00) Nine Billion United State Dollars which
i intend to use for CHARITY Please respond my mail

i used to do market research way back you basically get £70 for an hour not doing much can hook anyone up if interested in london, once it was a beer company so got payed to get drunk lol this was round 2006 but the lady who ran it still emails me, another time it was vigin records & my mate went on an incredible rant about how he hated coldplay & the cucumber sandwiches fell out of the record executives mouths

Archived