IGNORED

Mark Pritchard - Beautiful People (feat. Thom Yorke) 12"

Rubin Farr

Mark Pritchard has shared a trailer for his ‘Beautiful People’ film, which premieres at Sundance Next Fest, Los Angeles on 14 August.

To coincide with the video, a ‘Beautiful People’ 12" will be released on 2 September, including the Thom Yorke featuring single and an alternative instrumental edits of the track exclusive to the vinyl.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a YUGE fan of the song, and to a lesser extent the video but it is no doubt amazing to watch. I think the director could have made more of a story of it. Thought it was kind of a lost opportunity to just have it be as abstract as it was. I mean I love the abstract stuff too but it's done more often than not, and to be able to craft it into a story short film type thing as well could have put it over the top.

Guest bitroast

liked the video bar the super imposed thom on the helmet singing. seemed silly, but otherwise enjoyed the AESHETIC of weird astronaut traversing alien world. 

liked the video bar the super imposed thom on the helmet singing. seemed silly, but otherwise enjoyed the AESHETIC of weird astronaut traversing alien world. 

Archived