IGNORED

Trivial Pursuit - WATMM Edition ® ™

Rubin Farr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wrong, someone was playing druqks on speakers and the whole thing collapsed, wake up sheep lee #idmemes #idmsupremacy 

An advance copy? The album dropped in late October of 2001.

You bought the album when it first came out? fucking ledge! 

hahah don't think i didn't caught that humble brag,

but hey i can't blame you, in 13 years i will be saying to some kid on a forum that i was there when syro came out and i bought it but hey i won't cause I'm not a wankah!

sorry I'm 17 and i wasn't there to witness the great Druqks sorry, but heres news for you syro is better, druqks is for grandpas who like piano music, i want chaos darkness in my music, i don't want to listen to matchbox music okay grandpa! stop bragging!

As a punishment i force you to watch this, informe urself shepple! (hahah just kidding I'm just lowering your iq for the lols)

• 3 weeks later...

Did you know that there were actually multiple attempts on the archduke that day. Blew my mind when i heard that, that they would carry on with the days itinerary after that. Also, the monarchs were not in favour of war, it was certain warmongers in their governments that were so for it. As were many in the media of each respective country who had been beating the war drums for the prior decade. It was a set up thing, not a spontaneous thing. So when you ask 'what event', it really is too specific. Who stood to gain in the long run might garner you a clearer picture.

Did you know that there were actually multiple attempts on the archduke that day. Blew my mind when i heard that, that they would carry on with the days itinerary after that. Also, the monarchs were not in favour of war, it was certain warmongers in their governments that were so for it. As were many in the media of each respective country who had been beating the war drums for the prior decade. It was a set up thing, not a spontaneous thing. So when you ask 'what event', it really is too specific. Who stood to gain in the long run might garner you a clearer picture.

The assassination caused Austria to declare war on Serbia which was the tipping point, correct?

Archived