IGNORED

Things that make you go "is this real life?????"

YO303

If I film myself levitating, I'm not sure if just posting the video on YouTube is the most responsible thing to do. Any advice appreciated~

don't do it or "they" will try to do to you what they tried to do to E.T.

Thanks, man. Good point.

If I film myself levitating, I'm not sure if just posting the video on YouTube is the most responsible thing to do. Any advice appreciated~

don't do it or "they" will try to do to you what they tried to do to E.T.
Thanks, man. Good point.

Peace, if "they" do find you, you must push your powers to your limits - levitate as hard as you can! Levitate so hard that you ascend to the sky and find another piece of land to make your habitat. It seems like you're stuck in a situation very similar to that of prey, and that is either you sink or you swim (...through the air in this case). I truly wish you the best of luck my man, stay safe out there my levitating honey pie... *smooches on the cheek*

What the- yes well thanks. But the reality is that most people who can levitate are able to thwart any actual threats to their well-being. But there is a problem with responsibility-- much like if one could provide a device for $10 that could power a home for 50 years- On one side it helps humanity, but it also allows people to more affordably be lazy. So one of the keys seems to be to spread responsibility and core values, as opposed to inspiring others through parlor tricks.

Peace, you're not levitating, it's just a case of bad gas. Happens to everyone.

TIL: At one time or another, everyone's farts have lifted their full body weight into the air for extended periods.

A friend of mine draws this well and every time my regrets at being a terrible comic artist come back to me

c1p15pg8jpg_900.jpg

I wouldn't feel too bad, those bikes have no fuel tanks.

• 11 months later...

Anxiety often makes me ask the opposite... Is this all a dream? Is there a deeper purpose? Is my struggle and mental prison all in vane or is this part of my journey for some reason that will all make sense some day? If so, in the meantime, some of the methods of divine cosmic healing seem cruel. Of course anxiety loves to make one think their situation is worse than others etc etc.

Archived