IGNORED

Things that make you go "is this real life?????"

YO303

Recently, I went on a lake trip with some friends. My friend that was organizing the event asked me to pick up some disposable forks from the grocery across the street. I go in and get them, notice they are $3.50 (compostable), and then head to the checkout lane. There's only one lane open and there are already some items in front of the cashier.

I just walk up and hand her the the forks and say "just these, please." She swipes the box and then mumbles something indiscernible. I hand her a ten dollar bill since that should clearly cover a $3.50 box of forks.

She says, "Sir, this is ten."

I respond, "Yeah."

"This is JUST a ten."

"Yes, I KNOW."

"But this is just a ten!"

"I KNOW THAT."

And then she stared at me like I was an insane person until I realized she thought that I was the same person that laid out all of that shit on the checkout counter.

Moments like that will make you question your sanity. Being hung over didn't help.

Recently, I went on a lake trip with some friends. My friend that was organizing the event asked me to pick up some disposable forks from the grocery across the street. I go in and get them, notice they are $3.50 (compostable), and then head to the checkout lane. There's only one lane open and there are already some items in front of the cashier.

I just walk up and hand her the the forks and say "just these, please." She swipes the box and then mumbles something indiscernible. I hand her a ten dollar bill since that should clearly cover a $3.50 box of forks.

I respond, "Yeah."

"This is JUST a ten."

"Yes, I KNOW."

"I KNOW THAT."

And then she stared at me like I was an insane person until I realized she thought that I was the same person that laid out all of that shit on the checkout counter.

Moments like that will make you question your sanity. Being hung over didn't help.

You didn't catch her swipping all the other stuff?

Post your most recent levitation

What are you levitating to right now

Rare photos of Peace 7 levitations

Funny levitations part IV: Fly harder

Levitations recently watched (part II)

Things that make you go "is this real levitation?????"

Bollocks!

I would love to see you hover. All of you.

*Farts*

gaming streams with millions of viewers

haha nice. How many of those viewers are actual kids/children btw because when I was a kid, like my genuine kid thoughts were HOLY CRAP WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE PLAY GAMES IS SO FUDGING BORING

like i would watch that youtube and just want to grab the controller out of the screen somehow

Right after I read this thread I had one of those moments. I was on this A Guy Called Gerald video on youtube 

- I scrolled down and there's a random comment from "The Alex Jones Channel" (the actual account not some fake account).

43fEVot.png

I respond, "Yeah."

"This is JUST a ten."

"Yes, I KNOW."

"I KNOW THAT."

You didn't catch her swipping all the other stuff?

She must have done that before I walked up. The most confusing part is that she didn't recognize that I wasn't the same person that she had just looked at.

Right after I read this thread I had one of those moments. I was on this A Guy Called Gerald video on youtube 

- I scrolled down and there's a random comment from "The Alex Jones Channel" (the actual account not some fake account).

43fEVot.png

lol it's probably one of his interns logged in on the youtube channel by accident.

If I film myself levitating, I'm not sure if just posting the video on YouTube is the most responsible thing to do. Any advice appreciated~

don't do it or "they" will try to do to you what they tried to do to E.T. 

Archived