IGNORED

He Will Not Divide Us

roasty

if you're going to troll these people, be clever about it. one of my favourite ones so far was the guy who tried to get them to chant "he will unite us" which is brilliantly taking the same message of the video whilst changing a few words, yet feels like a different result.

That bit has been the highlight for me so far. More lighthearted interactions between both sides please

(The Trump supporter who said that has been friendly in their company)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't, he was there to instigate. The first thing he said into the camera was "1488" an encrypted slogan of neo-nazi's and white supremacists.

14 refers to the "14 words" of David Lane "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

wow thats awful

FFS if that tiny hitler youth troll dude is pressing charges that's just infuriating. what an empty set these alt-righters are. infuriating. 

it may be unfair to put these two things together, but if anyone has been following the frank luntz got glittered story it strikes me as similar. what a bunch of babies. 

FFS if that tiny hitler youth troll dude is pressing charges that's just infuriating. what an empty set these alt-righters are. infuriating. 

it may be unfair to put these two things together, but if anyone has been following the frank luntz got glittered story it strikes me as similar. what a bunch of babies. 

At one point he was nervously pointing at his chin with that c-c-c'mon sh-shia h-h-hit m-me then look in his little wincing eyes. Once he got caught saying his little cryptic messages because he was too much of a bite-sized bitch to just come out and say white power he was either A) trying to be a martyr for resentful internet trolls or B) hoping to make some easy money off a celebrity. Now that dude's face is all over the internet hopefully someone tracks him down, gives him a lite-beating and steals his funny hat. I wouldn't condone full force though because he looks like he type of kid that would end up in a coma after a street fight.

At one point he was nervously pointing at his chin with that c-c-c'mon sh-shia h-h-hit m-me then look in his little wincing eyes. Once he got caught saying his little cryptic messages because he was too much of a bite-sized bitch to just come out and say white power he was either A) trying to be a martyr for resentful internet trolls or B) hoping to make some easy money off a celebrity. Now that dude's face is all over the internet hopefully someone tracks him down, gives him a lite-beating and steals his funny hat. I wouldn't condone full force though because he looks like he type of kid that would end up in a coma after a street fight.

heh, i'm trying not to fantasize about that wimp getting actually beat, but rather focusing on my newfound respect for shia, who always seems like a mixed-intentioned goofball, but may have matured into a well-intentioned goofball.

It seems 4chan is launching an IRL raid on this installation (which was probably inevitable from the beginning)... Seeing people actively speak in memes, and act as if they are on 4chan IRL is a special kind of cringeworthy though.

It seems 4chan is launching an IRL raid on this installation (which was probably inevitable from the beginning)... Seeing people actively speak in memes, and act as if they are on 4chan IRL is a special kind of cringeworthy though.

i don't know man

1485498479632.png

1485498432513.png

they look like some real tuff cookies

He's going all or nothing on this shit. 

He could end up homeless or as some Col. Kurtz type figure in a rural compound. He's blind from drinking moonshine and the followers see him as some kind of oracle. 

• 2 weeks later...

On February 10, 2017, the Museum of the Moving Image abandoned the project. 

On February 18, 2017, the project relocated to a wall outside the El Rey Theater, Albuquerque.

As of February 18, 2017, we are proud to be continuing HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US at the El Rey Theater, Albuquerque.

LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner

http://thecampaignbook.com/statement-feb-18-2017

http://www.hewillnotdivide.us/

Archived