IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Tom Arnold says he’s got recordings of Trump using racial slurs and calling son a ‘retard’

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/tom-arnold-says-hes-got-recordings-of-trump-using-racial-slurs-and-calling-son-a-retard/#.WFgWo_Dgglw.facebook

screenshot-of-tom-Arnold-on-The-Talk-800

The recordings are a compilation of various statements Trump made on camera that weren’t aired, and Arnold said those recordings have circulated within the entertainment industry.

“When the people sent it to me, it was funny,” Arnold said. “Hundreds of people have seen these. It was sort of a Christmas video they put together. He wasn’t going to be president of the United States. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children. ‘Oh, this is so funny, this is this guy.'”

Arnold said he was called Nov. 6 by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s agent, who was sitting next to Hillary Clinton, and asked to release the recordings — but he refused to protect the show’s employees who made the video compilation.

“They said, ‘I need you to release him saying the N-word,’” Arnold said. “I said, ‘Well, now these people – two editors and an associate producer — are scared to death. They’re scared of his people, they’re scared of they’ll never work again, there’s a $5 million confidentiality agreement.’”

I wouldn't be surprised if it's an exaggeration/fake but I don't think I would be totally surprised if it turned out to be true. The truth is probably in the middle.

he's not the only one to say there's footage of trump saying "worse" things. there was a while in campaign when this kind of thing was leaking out.  i find it pretty easy to lean towards it being true. for a while people were saying mark cuban should pay the "fine" that violates the confidentiality agreement and make it all "ok" to leak.. 

the NBC people had/have lot's of stuff apparently. 

Edited by ignatius

what am i supposed to see differently from this camera angle? that woman and the people protesting a fair election are morons. actually, it wasn't fair. hillary cheated and still lost. detroit counted votes for her multiple times. and cali, literally the only reason she won the popular vote, doesn't even check if voters are citizens. shame on hillary, the dnc, and the media.

i hope this crazy bitch in the video is spending the night in jail.

you're a centipede? didn't think there were any on watmm but i guess anything is possible.

anyway, regarding the video, i think in 2016, we should have options for seeing video footage from a different angle. as a centipede, i'm sure you of all would appreciate different sources of news considering recent debates 

One month til Agent Orange is official. Hopefully there will be enough grassroots dissent and congressional checks & balances to block any permanent damage - economically, environmentally, in terms of human rights, etc.

xcZuIwZ.jpg

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814114980983427073

it's crazy how divided we are considering there are people that actually can't wait for trump to do whatever he's promising israel he'll do after everything the united states and israel have done to iran.

also, does anyone know what inflammatory statements from obama the donald is talking about? didn't obama and his wife promise to help the trumps in the transition? 

I can't even casually tune into public radio news without being infuriated within a couple minutes. Defense blogs I've been following are freaking out about the sheer insanity of Trump's incompetence and lack of even basic restraint and knowledge about how the military, nuclear detente, and basic geopolitical diplomacy work.

On the flipside I'm back to being a-ok with my parents and in-laws. Things were fine but this x-mas break was even smoother than the thanksgiving break in terms of minimal political talk. 

That's good. I had to listen to screaming toddlers for about three hours on Christmas, but at least there was no political drama.

I realize Trump won't be the first to become president without prior political experience, but he could at least do his fucking homework. As tarnished as Bush's legacy is, at least he and his Cabinet members were halfway qualified for their positions.