IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

You should only follow trends on twitter if you're on the paylist of Putin. ?

Not trending on twitter is Teri Kanefield reading through the released depositions from the impeachment hearings. Gives a nice look into the shitshow that has become US politics. Trump Jr. Shitposting on twitter is already reason for ambassadors to worry about their position nowadays. I mean, wtf... nobody takes him seriously.. but in some circumstances you're actually forced to do so, even if its blatent trolling. The mindfuck is even more serious than I realised, tbh

trump's tax case to go the supreme court. must be some really shady shit in there. 

also, 

0ppaw46m1rw31.jpg?width=547&auto=webp&s=

what even are ethics rules anyways? 

http://www.startribune.com/trump-plugs-son-s-book-while-accusing-bidens-of-self-dealing/564379622/

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

^^^ who in god's name is still voting for biden? 

also: love this; from the crowd wearing the 'read the transcript (sweatshirts?) and trump's "good job" confirmation nod to rand paul's committed "here's is me keeping my end of the bargain" look of determination and simple 'to-the-point' accusations. this is really good stuff

Edited by Nebraska

the look on trump's face like he's trying to follow what rand paul is saying.. classic.. i hate the way trump points at people from the stage.. it just bugs me.. and wtf.. why is rand paul sucking trump's cock so hard? ugh.. so much bullshit. 

fuck all these people. 

12 minutes ago, ignatius said:

the look on trump's face like he's trying to follow what rand paul is saying.. classic.. i hate the way trump points at people from the stage.. it just bugs me.. and wtf.. why is rand paul sucking trump's cock so hard? ugh.. so much bullshit. 

fuck all these people. 

the way he is regarding rand there also caught my attention. i decided he was thinking "look at rand (also with ru) go. i wonder what will happen to him after i go down and shoot myself"

Edited by very honest

Pakman is kinda hit-or-miss, but here's some juicy leaked audio of Richard Spencer revealing his true form (best played from home for profanity reasons)

I don't think he has the political influence he did two years ago. This just reveals how unhinged he is.

Juli Briskman, who famously flipped off President Donald Trump’s motorcade in a viral 2017 photo, won her race Tuesday night for a seat on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors in Virginia.

Briskman, a former marketing executive and local Democratic activist, unseated eight-year incumbent Republican Suzanne Volpe. She will represent the Algonkian District on the board, which serves more than 400,000 residents.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/juli-briskman-flipped-off-trump-motorcade-loudoun-county-supervisor-board-virginia_n_5dc1e085e4b08b735d616c7e

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

why is rand paul sucking trump's cock so hard?

he probably just wants a seat at the table. I feel like Rand Paul's heart is in the right place on foreign policy, and I imagine he probably secretly despises Trump for not trying harder to deliver on his campaign promise of bringing an end to America's foreign wars. 

How do you people not realize that this constant following of Donald Trump is an absolutely brain dead activity ?  Every joke about him since Inauguration Day has been exactly the same thing over and over and over and over and over.  I don’t care how stupid the man is, you’re 100 times stupider for repeating the same thing incessantly, every day, for three years.  It isn’t funny or clever, and it certainly isn’t edgy, it’s just annoying repetitive gossip.  It’s like sitting at a jack-in-the-box and waiting for it to pop out so you can react hysterically like it’s never happened before.

You may as well be watching the Kardashians on TV if this garbage is interesting to you.

9 hours ago, Drum Up said:

he probably just wants a seat at the table. I feel like Rand Paul's heart is in the right place on foreign policy, and I imagine he probably secretly despises Trump for not trying harder to deliver on his campaign promise of bringing an end to America's foreign wars. 

meh. i think his foreign policy ideas are often misguided due to that libertarian idea of retreating from the world entirely even though having a military bases in certain places is literally the only thing keeping the aggression at bay.  it may seem expensive on the surface but would be more expensive if we weren't there because things would get topsy turvy in some places. an ounce of prevention and all that.. just by our presence.  but it's certainly more complicated than this here blurb i'm typing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

28 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

How do you people not realize that this constant following of Donald Trump is an absolutely brain dead activity ?  Every joke about him since Inauguration Day has been exactly the same thing over and over and over and over and over.  I don’t care how stupid the man is, you’re 100 times stupider for repeating the same thing incessantly, every day, for three years.  It isn’t funny or clever, and it certainly isn’t edgy, it’s just annoying repetitive gossip.  It’s like sitting at a jack-in-the-box and waiting for it to pop out so you can react hysterically like it’s never happened before.

You may as well be watching the Kardashians on TV if this garbage is interesting to you.

uh well he's trying to overthrow democracy, and a historically chaotic information environment has left half the country successfully duped. a contested election and subsequent fall of the US seems not unlikely, 12 months from now.

we post some jokes here because we need to.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

29 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Except the person in question is running our country into the ground far worse than any politician previously has, and not holding him accountable will make things even worse.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

Well since you're more or less attacking anyone who has posted in this thread, did you consider that responding to stories about what he's done and posting about it is an outlet for those who don't want to talk about trump IRL? I certainly avoid bringing him up or discussing anything political when I'm around friends/family.

Kudos to you if you can sit back and not let this shit show affect you in some way and don't feel the need to joke or comment on it. I'd assume most people posting here are aware we're caught in a pavlovian cycle of trump news story---post comment---repeat. But I find when I'm presented with non-stop inane news stories about him, that I have to react some way. I do wish sometimes I could just ignore it  though because as you implied, it is so self-defeating.

As far as being uninteresting - I don't see how you can't find having an openly corrupt, washed up reality show billionaire, saying & doing some of the stupidest things any elected world leader in modern history has ever said or done, not be funny/entertaining/interesting? I find a lot of it pretty funny.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1