IGNORED

McGregor vs (Money) Mayweather

Nebraska

Regardless of whether or not Floyd was playing with his food in there McGregor still greatly exceeded my expectations. That was actually pretty entertaining, and I haven't seen that walk you down power punching version of Floyd in a while.

McGregor's a tough sonofabitch, he did damn well for just boxing... I reckon if he'd been allowed to use his full MMA skillset he would have easily won.

hopefully they will simultaneously punch each other so hard that they both die 

Yeah, least interesting sport multiplied by the least interesting fight. The money at stake is why people are paying attention to this anywho.

I  dislike sports that involve beating up other people with the goal of knocking that person out. I always found it weird.

mayweather really just started absolutely ripping into him in the last round/last half of the penultimate round there. i really dont ever watch the fighting/sport,  but just watched the whole game there with 25 people at a party and thought it was great.

mcgregor still seemed absolutely fine for his chat after, i dont know if that was live or delayed or whatever though. 

seriously though, i put 20 quid on mcG 2 days ago because it was 100/1. for him to only lose still concious and fighting after 10 rounds is pretty wild. william hill must have been absolutely shitting it at some points there. 

McGregor's a tough sonofabitch, he did damn well for just boxing... I reckon if he'd been allowed to use his full MMA skillset he would have easily won.

McGregor got walked around the ring by a man 10 years older than him. Sad!

Honestly it didn't look like either of them were even trying.

Even the punches that connected looked like love taps. Pretty sure they colluded to hype this shit up as much as possible and then agreed to walk away with minor injuries and millions of peoples' dollars. The first four rounds for example, they were pretty much feather dusting each other. 

That was not a professional boxing match.

Archived