IGNORED

The Most Annoying Song In The World

Nope, it's Tubthumping by Chumbawamva.

It made me chuckle though.

I actually consider that accordion or whatever more "sad" than the songs in the sad Autechre thread

D:

I guess I've never really heard the song, wtf it sounds like out of tune in parts (or is it just too much IDM exposure making in tune sound weird)

I heard this for 2 hrs straight, on loop, while pushing water puddles with a large broom until they dissipated in the hot Texas sun for about a month in 2005. You see they washed down the Six Flags over Texas park overnight and any spot that didn't drain or evaporate I was tasked with spreading out on the smooth black asphalt in order to do so. I worked in park services in the last few weeks as a summer job after being kicked off the Texas Titan operating crew (long story). Anyway, they didn't even play the whole song, just a promo over the PA at the front gate. I lived in the UK from 99-01 so unlike most in the US I had already heard it a lot via SMTV Live and this commercial on Nick UK and elsewhere.

I heard this for 2 hrs straight, on loop, while pushing water puddles with a large broom until they dissipated in the hot Texas sun for about a month in 2005. You see they washed down the Six Flags over Texas park overnight and any spot that didn't drain or evaporate I was tasked with spreading out on the smooth black asphalt in order to do so. I worked in park services in the last few weeks as a summer job after being kicked off the Texas Titan operating crew (long story). Anyway, they didn't even play the whole song, just a promo over the PA at the front gate. I lived in the UK from 99-01 so unlike most in the US I had already heard it a lot via SMTV Live and this commercial on Nick UK and elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4bfXc7U4X4

That sounds hellish.

Archived