IGNORED

Squarepusher: live in Moscow [June 11, 2018]

FilziSH

Record from Tom's last monday gig in Moscow

YouTube turned off two tracks "Baltang Ort" & "Rayc Fire 2". Timecode in comments.

SoundCloud:

UPD 20/06/2018:

Setlist:

Baltang Ort
Exjag Nives
Stor Eiglass
Rayc Fire 2
Kontenjaz
Baltang Arg
Kwang Bass
D Frozent Aac
Venus No.17
Arterial Fantasy
The Modern Bass Guitar

Encore:

Illegal Dustbin
Steinbolt Edited by FilziSH

am at work so can't download to check JD, but is that download sans crowd noise? 

IE soundboard

нет soundboard, but it's a crispy recording, puts disc 2 of 'Do You Know Squarepoosher' to shame if ya feel me

Listening back is really giving me a taste for some live 'punter, even if Tom has ripped my face off on more occasions than I can remember at this point. Looked like a fun time was had in Moscow:

33856495_2028947957175718_54950882578068

34982380_270474430163480_281152806918815

33711895_606955299680180_619155999990743

Thanks jasondonervan, nice to hear it and glad you like it :)

I stood in the middle of the dance floor, holding my recorder with AB mic position (so that's why you can hear that ASMR crowd noise), few days later my friend did a nice mastering and I decide to upload it

Show was great: awesome music, stunning bass vibrations that you feel with your body + hectic visuals behind Tom who stand in a fencer's outfit (or beekeeper, not sure...). But it seemed to me that not so many people came, thanks to the organizers I guess

I stood in the middle of the dance floor, holding my recorder with AB mic position (so that's why you can hear that ASMR crowd noise), few days later my friend did a nice mastering and I decide to upload it

Show was great: awesome music, stunning bass vibrations that you feel with your body + hectic visuals behind Tom who stand in a fencer's outfit (or beekeeper, not sure...). But it seemed to me that not so many people came, thanks to the organizers I guess

Ohhh well let me extend my thanks to you personally!  :ok: I hope you don't mind my re-upload of the file to another host, I wasn't sure how long the original would be available so just giving watmmers a chance to grab it easily.

It's a great recording and mastering, you guys should get crowdfunding to travel around and record some Autechre sets from around the world  :beer:

Ohhh well let me extend my thanks to you personally!  :ok: I hope you don't mind my re-upload of the file to another host, I wasn't sure how long the original would be available so just giving watmmers a chance to grab it easily.

It's a great recording and mastering, you guys should get crowdfunding to travel around and record some Autechre sets from around the world  :beer:

Of course, no problem. That archive was taken from my Box and I'm not going to delete it. Anyway I still save original WAV so I can even do split tracks if somebody needs.

At least, if AE come to Moscow I'll be there with my tascam :crazy: But maybe without, 'cos I heard they prohibit shooting and recording their shows

Anyone know track names on 34:56 and 1:11:32 ?

Edited by FilziSH

34:56 - baltang arg

1:11:32 - the modern bass guitar

Ugh! He made a short gap in the track and I took it as a transition to another, i'm an idiot ><

Thnx for answer :)

I'm thinking about to impose my record on videos and make a good live with nice sound, but unfortunately there is a missing link... Maybe anyone know the places where I can search live? I already download everything that was on YouTube and some pieces from Instagram

R4JBjB2g8Uo.jpg

please, reupload the link of this live, link is down... thanks! ;-)

Russia delivers:

Full recording w/cue - 320 mp3 (WeTransfer, gone in 7 days)

(Much props to the original recorder for the extremely noice recording)

1 hour's worth of video here too

this ;-)