IGNORED

i am in seattle until sunday evening

Salvatorin

If I was up there right now visiting my parents/brother I totally would. Been thinking about moving there.

How often do you make it down to Seattle?

two places nearish substation:

paseo: get a sandwich

add-a-ball: get a beer

i haven't been to seattle in a few years but those were my haunts. the sandwich is life changing. there is also a place downtown fremont called dusty strings that was always pleasant to visit. some deece thrift shops on that block too.

edit: i should add that fremont has an identity problem right now - its transformation into one big techie gastropub has left a lot of people upset. i got priced out a loonng time ago... still, some fun shops up there (hopefully).

two places nearish substation:

paseo: get a sandwich

add-a-ball: get a beer

i haven't been to seattle in a few years but those were my haunts. the sandwich is life changing. there is also a place downtown fremont called dusty strings that was always pleasant to visit. some deece thrift shops on that block too.

edit: i should add that fremont has an identity problem right now - its transformation into one big techie gastropub has left a lot of people upset. i got priced out a loonng time ago... still, some fun shops up there (hopefully).

I thought Paseo closed? Maybe they’re back.

Archived