IGNORED

Secret Santa MMXVIII

Tricone RC

Just an update, I am going to make some scoring pins for my "Cribbaege" set, might machine them in stainless steel on the work lathe.

I could call them Sam and Rod.

Thanks,

Nice! I put a few crappy plastic pegs in the bag, did you find them?

bugger, no I didn't. They must have fallen out or got left in the bag. I opened it up at work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received another package from my Secret Santa today! A psychedelic postcard and a copy of Our Lady Of the Flowers - Holiday In Thule. Ambient/minimal techno collective featuring Rod Modell and some other names I’m not as familiar with. It’s a fucking excellent album, SUPER lush. This was totally unexpected (I was content with the Colundi postcard, stickers and CD-R I had received around the holidays) but it totally made my day. I’m still oblivious as to who my Santa is, but massive thanks!

post-8517-0-46877200-1551229416_thumb.jpeg

This still going on? Jesus fucking Christ lol.

I didn't get involved lat year year because I decided to go out on a high. weareoceans sent me a special delivery box full of goodies so excellent, I thought that'll never get beaten, so I'm out!

Honestly the only reason why I want a public shaming is because I still think of this post every now and then and it makes me laugh, as silly as it is

For crimes against watmm and the IDM gods you will be visited by the anti-Santa who will gleefully set fire to your house.

evil-santa.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

For not sending anything or saying cheers for the gift you received should you survive the flames you will also be banned from taking part next year. Go fuck yourself, ho ho ho!

Names redacted cause the person being flamed redeemed themselves

The person being flamed in that instance did not redeem themselves, hello spiral was a champ and doubled up on his postage costs which he didn’t need to do.

I’ve been rubbish this year, I got a great gift and will post the results tomorrow. I will also finally post my gift this week, I’ve had it sorted for the last few weeks but I have sadly been quite poor and the postage will probably cost as much as the pressie itself.

• 2 weeks later...

TbJmu5N.png

spi finally managed to work up the energy and power of will to drag his ass to the post office, thought honestly with british shipping costs i'd be avoiding it too. bigass package with a ton of random shit, in true spiral fashion, aint that cool. I was expecting the lord of the mic II dvd to be just a bunch of awful rappers but this thing has skepta, wiley, JME, esco, etc in it . Actually playing the bizkit CD atm. That small jar contains around 5 years of bellybutton lint, I've been informed, havent opened it yet, or ever. The lighter got nicked at customs (it's just the case), cant send lighter fluid by plane, thats some bullshit

Merry March everyone

TbJmu5N.png

spi finally managed to work up the energy and power of will to drag his ass to the post office, thought honestly with british shipping costs i'd be avoiding it too. bigass package with a ton of random shit, in true spiral fashion, aint that cool. I was expecting the lord of the mic II dvd to be just a bunch of awful rappers but this thing has skepta, wiley, JME, esco, etc in it . Actually playing the bizkit CD atm. That small jar contains around 5 years of bellybutton lint, I've been informed, havent opened it yet, or ever. The lighter got nicked at customs (it's just the case), cant send lighter fluid by plane, thats some bullshit

Merry March everyone

Hah! Forgot about a bunch of that stuff because I packed it mostly in late December/January. Forgot about the Muslim Prison Diary and Sinead's (my Brummie stripper ex-housemate) sequined miniskirt.

Meanwhile, submitted without comment

BN8evSw.jpg

VEWgESw.jpg

zqVwt1O.jpg

ITxdtcT.jpg

3BbM5zi.jpg

TbJmu5N.png

Merry March everyone

what are the things pictured, bottom, center?

Archived