I don't like Trump at all but had to listen to the interview with Elon and wholy shit what I laughed here 

Trump on Bidens IQ 😂🤣😂

• Big Brain 2

Just now, decibal cooper said:

this would be a wild football game if they're calling plays since they're both just insane showboating egofuckers. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ignatius said:

this would be a wild football game if they're calling plays since they're both just insane showboating egofuckers. 

You have to subscribe to X to use it 

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

You have to subscribe to X to use it 

I been seeing some good ones from the user on there @jarvis_best

getting attacked by a chicken in this one

• Haha 4

YouTube shadow banning everything Trump-related. First it was an interview with a popular streamer and now a new song from Kodak Black. Out of curiosity I checked back on the views and they fell from an outrageously underreported like 70k yesterday to 15k now 😅

The song sucks anyways so I’m not sure why they want to hide it, are they really worried this will have a significant influence on the young vote? Or is the entitled and elite urge to suppress someone’s music because you’ve personally deemed it too “dangerous”  for the public good that hard to resist for these people? Big tech got a small dick. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hail Sagan said:

YouTube shadow banning everything Trump-related. First it was an interview with a popular streamer and now a new song from Kodak Black. Out of curiosity I checked back on the views and they fell from an outrageously underreported like 70k yesterday to 15k now 😅

Big tech got a small dick. 

There's a youtube channel called Judge Napolitano - Judging Freedom that got banned for a week recently. It's not a pro trump channel, but it has analysis of wars in gaza and ukraine weekly with people like John Mearsheimer, Lawrence Wilkerson, and the former british diplomat Alastair Crooke, all of them very critical of American foreign policy. The channel is migrating some of its content to the video sharing website rumble. Probably going to be seeing a lot more of this unfortunately as the 2024 US election approaches.

1 hour ago, decibal cooper said:

Judge Napolitano

Judge Napolitano has 425k subscribers. gets tons of views. channel is very active. there's more than 3000 videos on his channel. he was a talking head personality on cable news for a long time right? the 1 week ban seems like it was because a censor raised a red flag about something.. but also, putting things on rumble is a way to get right wingers to watch stuff isn't it? some outrage and hype "we had to put this video on rumble!" and shit like that.. that being said.. who knows why youtube does what it does if it comes down to a censor??? 

John Mearsheimer is all over youtube in many other videos on many channels. his ideas are out in there on youtube easily found. 

3.7 million views. 

• Like 1

You right, those guys like Mearsheimer have ton of exposure elsewhere, but I still don’t get the knee jerk reaction to defend the YouTube ban, even if just a one week ban, without the facts. I do not believe that rumble as a vid sharing company has a political agenda in and of itself, but I would imagine you are right. Their content moderation pretty laissez faire and they promote themselves as a free speech platform. Probably a lot of shitty right wing people mouthing off on there. Lots of left wing content on there too, I think Glenn Greenwald for instance has his show on there. 

12 minutes ago, decibal cooper said:

You right, those guys like Mearsheimer have ton of exposure elsewhere, but I still don’t get the knee jerk reaction to defend the YouTube ban, even if just a one week ban, without the facts. I do not believe that rumble as a vid sharing company has a political agenda in and of itself, but I would imagine you are right. Their content moderation pretty laissez faire and they promote themselves as a free speech platform. Probably a lot of shitty right wing people mouthing off on there. Lots of left wing content on there too, I think Glenn Greenwald for instance has his show on there. 

not defending it.. just saying who knows wtf a censor is getting worked up about and it could just be a simple thing based on one thing in one video and not some trend or conspiracy about youtube banning certain content because of some kind of message. 

greenwald is leftwing? i think he was kind of outed as a stooge years ago wasn't he? isn't that why they booted  him from the intercept? 

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

not defending it.. just saying who knows wtf a censor is getting worked up about and it could just be a simple thing based on one thing in one video and not some trend or conspiracy about youtube banning certain content because of some kind of message. 

greenwald is leftwing? i think he was kind of outed as a stooge years ago wasn't he? isn't that why they booted  him from the intercept? 

Yeah I know, sound like I got my tinfoil hat on over here, but my main concern is that it’d be bad if this becomes a trend. While cbsnews and nyt and a few other mainstream news channels very very occasionally publish stories talking about American foreign policy honestly, most of the so called respectable mainstream outlets are just propaganda outlets at this point. That Napolitano channel very valuable imo, retired military professionals, diplomats, and academics talking honestly abt the issues. These tech companies, Amazon apple meta and Google, they all donate pretty much exclusively to Democratic Party, and they no doubt have back door convos about content moderation with White House. they can and have shut down conversations with impunity.

Greenwald made his bones opposing bush jr Iraq policy and nsa surveillance. He left intercept voluntarily and released his resignation letter and rationale on his substack iirc, and his reasoning for leaving were directly related to these issues, social media in collusion with government agencies over censorship. I peeped his rumble show on occasion. It’s not bad. He does tend to talk too much and seems a bit douchey at times, but I’ll always have a soft spot for him breaking the Snowden nsa story, legendary journalism imo. Not quite Daniel Ellsberg level but in same ballpark