IGNORED

coronavirus face masks..

YEK

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 5:46 AM, Braintree said:

KorPuvL.jpg

Haha, how long is your hair?

mine's past the middle of my back:)

9 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Instead of colonizing Mars or the Moon, we can pretend like we're actually already living there. ?
"Honey, I'm going out for a (space-)walk. Did you iron my (space-)suit? Where in Earth's name did you put it? I can't go out there without it. The air would literally kill me."

18 hours ago, diatoms said:

Haha, how long is your hair?

mine's past the middle of my back:)

It's about down to my nipples. The shedding is starting to become an issue with my carpet.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think, if this wouldn’t fog up my glasses, and was the right color scheme..... I might prefer looking like this to being maskless, haha. Sometimes my wife will wear the normal cotton white ones with sunglasses and a gardening hat, and she looks very “mortal kombat”. Initially I was trying to wear yellow ones under black hoodies for the scorpion effect. I just think in general people are forgetting how cool super heroes look, and that there are positives to masks. That being said, I still haven’t gone to galaxy’s edge because it will probably be miserable walking around in that heat with a mask all day.

13 hours ago, Nebraska said:

06WILLIAM-MASK-1-articleLarge.jpg?qualit

kinda late to be releasing a $299 facemask with three dual-speed fans, a honeywell HEPA filtration system and noise cancelling headphones

• 4 months later...