IGNORED

MESHUGGAH

Zephyr_Nova

Can't hate on the inventive rhythms, but they're the epitome of techy dullness. Don't care much for screamy vocals, djent tones and atonal lead lines.  I'll take a rough, fun having stoner jam band any day. 

Vocaloid over music like Meshuggah would please me very much.  (That's a cue for someone to post precisely what I just described fyi.)

Also, whatever happened to Cardan?

Just watched those Minneman vids - his drumming is the coolest, most amazing shit, and then the melodic elements he chose to pair up with it is the worst shit ever.  Why does this happen?

1 minute ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Just watched those Minneman vids - his drumming is the coolest, most amazing shit, and then the melodic elements he chose to pair up with it is the worst shit ever.  Why does this happen?

800px-Yin_yang.svg.png

12 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Also, whatever happened to Cardan?

wtf is a cardan?

Great watching Thordendal's expression as he plays with yet another ridiculously skilled drummer.  He's so delighted with just how awesome Agren's playing is.  Like "I'm so fucking lucky."

Stellar band. Seen them a few times. I is an absolute masterpiece and I had always wished they’d explore more long-form stuff like that.

Archived