IGNORED

Undiagnosed - We Are - WEME 060 - 4LP Box

This is a solid Braindance release on sale now at Clone.

https://clone.nl/item60331.html

Undiagnosed - We Are - WEME 060

Undiscouraged...Undialectical...Undisciplined. A bit like Charles II and the woodman or the Raising Hand Appreciation Society... All for one and every man for himself... A sunflower in a sunflowers field... Abstraction is often one floor above you. Sometimes, all you need to do is completely make an ass of yourself and laugh it off to realise that life isn't so bad after all. But memories WE used to share is no longer coherent to what we've done.. Chapters assembled and programmed between then and now. WE are Undiagnosed Connect...Resume...Listen

WEME site has about 10 copies of a Green Vinyl Version:
https://wemerecords.com/shop/undiagnosed-we-are-box4lp-green-vinyl-pre-order/

weme_undiag_coffret_mouchoirhumide-300x300.jpg

weme_undiag_showcase_mouchoirhumide-300x300.jpg

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, BoaufStroganoff said:

sooo who is it ?

^ this.

Also do I get a download code if I order this? Vinyl is like $105. IIRC we don't usually get a DL with WEME... ? 

Sounds really good. I want.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

I'd already splurged on all the digital in Bandcamp, which is basically an extended version of the vinyl box (or the vinyl box is a curated subset of the digital) - but decided to get the vinyl as well - the green vinyl version directly from WeMe was the cheapest option for 45 € (6 in stock): Juno has it for 85 €, Clone for 65 €, Decks for 70 €, Bleep for 93 €, RedEye for £80 (all without postage and most probably not green vinyl). Get it from WeMe while you can or just go for the full digital with 40 tracks (the vinyl has 24) for under 30 €.

No download code (as of yet) from WeMe.

Edited by dcom
  • Thanks 1

copped one from weme direct with a bundle of other stuff, combined shipping is the way to go.

havent listened to any of it yet, waiting for the wax but sounds like a great set by all accounts

it just arrived in the post aand my turntable gave up the will to live so i cant play any records, perfect timing ?

looks gorgeous tho, might have to seek out the digis somehow until i can get a new deck in

104320675_629477047667563_4866388268885716896_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
44 minutes ago, perunamuusi said:

Hey undiagnosed. If you're reading this please put all the bandcamp tracks back up cause my turntable is broken and I can't losten to the vinyl ?

You can still download the tracks from your collection page.

• 6 months later...

https://igloomag.com/profiles/jodey-kendrick-from-plus-10-to-edm

Talking about graphics and such, how about the artwork for EDM? You’ve come up with a logo, is it supposed to represent anything?

Love. The two rectangles being humans and the circle, the connection. But also, it looks like a weird abstract H. Obviously, Heidi, you know. But yeah, it just means love and I must credit Marco D’Arcangelo. He does a lot of the graphics for me. He’s awesome. I’m looking at the actual one for the last EDM now and it’s the most beautiful out of all of them, like, it really is. It’ll be a lovely piece of artwork. I’d actually like it as a picture as well.

EDM U artwork by undiagnosed

https://edmsoundwave.bandcamp.com/album/edm-u

• Like 2