IGNORED

black dresses

zlemflolia

1 hour ago, sweepstakes said:

Low-effort, otherwise unremarkable art made by someone who uses her identity to explain and perhaps boost its relevance.

who is using their identity to explain or boost the relevance of their art? once again youre completely making shit up

you guys are totally jacking each other off on your made up ideas of this thread talking about age ranges and social media, and making unsubstantiated claims about the artist

if you dont like the music get out of the thread maybe? or do you just not have3 lives lmao

Jacking each other off is very pleasant and since when is it off limits to say if you don't like music that's posted here? In my case it's not simply not liking it or feeling indifferent towards it, I actively dislike it because it's very unpleasant to listen to in my perception. And how is disliking music on a music forum not having a life? How dare you think you are entitled to decide which forms of action are considered "a life" or "not a life"?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Jacking each other off is very pleasant and since when is it off limits to say if you don't like music that's posted here? In my case it's not simply not liking it or feeling indifferent towards it, I actively dislike it because it's very unpleasant to listen to in my perception. And how is disliking music on a music forum not having a life? How dare you think you are entitled to decide which forms of action are considered "a life" or "not a life"?

completely okay to not like music and explain why, also completely okay for me to point out that its funny when a bunch of people start quoting each other and assuming their claims are legitimate and going along with it despite no sources or evidence provided whatsoever, its fun to make broad social observations but this thread is a big stretch and pure circlejerkery

also the 'young people bad' boomer autofellatio is too funny to pass up a laugh at

It's how they deal with ageing, with facing death, essentially, and losing all the wishes, hopes & dreams they had when they were young. Especially comic are people that are younger than 40 who consider themselves "not young". Of course there are these lost souls who are 40+ and still browsing WATMM. There is no hope for them whatsoever. They are living in a hell they created for themselves, utterly lost and fallen.

• Farnsworth 1

19 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

also the 'young people bad' boomer autofellatio is too funny to pass up a laugh at

"Young people bad" is a pretty disingenuous take, albeit nice and snappy for a short attention span. 

Also, I'm a millennial, and if I could autofellate I'd certainly have better things to do than WATMM.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Of course there are these lost souls who are 40+ and still browsing WATMM. There is no hope for them whatsoever. They are living in a hell they created for themselves, utterly lost and fallen.

Leave me out of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

"Young people bad" is a pretty disingenuous take, albeit nice and snappy for a short attention span. 

Also, I'm a millennial, and if I could autofellate I'd certainly have better things to do than WATMM.

"my word smart, your word short"

2 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

who is using their identity to explain or boost the relevance of their art?

You did! 

On 8/20/2020 at 1:04 PM, cyanobacteria said:

black dresses is a band built partially around the pains of being a transgender person.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dingformung said:

Especially comic are people that are younger than 40 who consider themselves "not young".

I don't get this sentence... Did you mean people that are older than 40 who consider themselves "not young"

• Facepalm 1

EmoRapCoreAquaticDubSymphonicBlackBluegrassCrustDancehall for mallcore teenyboppin’ tween waifu parkour Astronaut boipussy aardvark lovin wahoohas. Dagnabbit

• Burger 1

3 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:
11 hours ago, Tim_J said:

You did! 

idk if you noticed but its not mine lmao

I think there is some confusion about they/their/them as a gender-neutral singular personal pronoun versus as a plural pronoun. Maybe let's discuss that first before we make any assumptions about the quality of the music.