IGNORED

Wagon Christ - Recepticon (10/24/2020)

auxFACTOR

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2020 at 1:59 PM, Amen Warrior said:

Yo...the track Bleep Me Out...help me out, Im SURE I already have this somewhere, I've been listening to it for years. I can't fucking remember where though, I've been going through all the mixes I have on my phone. I swear it's RIGHT at the start of an aphex mix. One recorded off a soundboard or radio show (so not with a mic, but still that sort of loud oversaturated pirate radio vibe).

It's driving me mental

OK! I finally found the set- It was from a set played on Triple J from Big Day out Luke and Aphex  1/23/2004 Sydney... I knew it was from a live set with RDJ/LFV, which means the track has been in queue 16 years !  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Velazquez said:

OK! I finally found the set- It was from a set played on Triple J from Big Day out Luke and Aphex  1/23/2004 Sydney... I knew it was from a live set with RDJ/LFV, which means the track has been in queue 16 years !  

Nice one! 

It was driving me crazy because I remember when I first heard the track in 2004 I was like holy shit what track is this? Then when i first heard Recepticon I was so happy the track finally came out, but I needed to connect the dots so to speak.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 7:17 PM, Velazquez said:

It was driving me crazy because I remember when I first heard the track in 2004 I was like holy shit what track is this? Then when i first heard Recepticon I was so happy the track finally came out, but I needed to connect the dots so to speak.  

I knew I'd heard it before, great that it's finally out!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...