IGNORED

Wagon Christ - Recepticon (10/24/2020)

auxFACTOR

On 10/14/2020 at 9:05 PM, Hugh Mughnus said:

I’m hoping ? this comes out a couple days early. Gf has the 23rd off and it’s her birthday that weekend so hope to dive in for her birthday with some good food and maybe an edible ?

Stay  tuned for something pretty special ?

• Like 1

Waiting for Vibert releases has to be the most difficult for me. Even after this summer's massive trilogy, I'm still dying for this.  Love the massive teaser track and fantastic album art, I just can't wait to wear this one out. Modern Rave is already an instant classic. This man just doesn't stop!

1 hour ago, nature said:

Waiting for Vibert releases has to be the most difficult for me. Even after this summer's massive trilogy, I'm still dying for this.  Love the massive teaser track and fantastic album art, I just can't wait to wear this one out. Modern Rave is already an instant classic. This man just doesn't stop!

The album is so good.  Your wait will be rewarded.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Velazquez said:

The album is so good.  Your wait will be rewarded.

I’m so stoked! And that it has your endorsement AND you’re premiering a new video has me extra hyped. That it falls on gfs birthday has us both pumped! 

Im not sure we can attend the whole event on the 24th though, probably 4hrs of it. Any chance it will be available afterwards, especially your video? ?

14 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I’m so stoked! And that it has your endorsement AND you’re premiering a new video has me extra hyped. That it falls on gfs birthday has us both pumped! 

Im not sure we can attend the whole event on the 24th though, probably 4hrs of it. Any chance it will be available afterwards, especially your video? ?

Not sure, I know my video will be available, and most likely the others that will be debuting too.. The mixes and Ben Stokes vj set (which I'm so excited about)  I do not know.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zero said:

just realized this is released on a Saturday? that's somewhat unique. I thought everything gets released on Friday's now.

The full digital album was just released right now!!!! Still Friday here lol 1116pm ?

Head over heels for this one.  I don't want to say something I'll take back after a few more listens, but this is feeling like an easy 'all-time' best so far.  It's also incredibly mastered.  It's been a while since I've heard a record that pops like this.  

• Like 2

On 10/23/2020 at 3:05 PM, zero said:

just realized this is released on a Saturday? that's somewhat unique. I thought everything gets released on Friday's now.

Luke's daughter's birthday is today, why it was released on saturday.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Velazquez said:

Luke's daughter's birthday is today, why it was released on saturday.

interesting, thanks! and here I was assuming someone at the label screwed the date up.

As a huge fan of Luke's I feel like the a lot of the stuff from the past decade has been kind of phoned in. Which is why it's so great to hear a proper return to form on this album.

It sounds like he had more freedom with the samples and I wonder if he was restricted on some of his past releases in regards to sampling. Plenty of great tracks on this one and it's consistently good from start to finish, looking forward to playing this a bunch more!