IGNORED

Do Autechre enunciate 'Au-tech-re' in their music?

Guest fucktechre

Guest fucktechre

:cerious: Autechre enunciating 'Autechre' in their music?

2013: Krakow @ 30:42 ...

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/8ecfc6b631d589bdcf35b5ea2581e48620141001200024/814e39

2005: Glasgow @ 06:36 - 10:25

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/1cad37b75559d16d5fd133abed3ac8f720141001012539/acc6ce

Draft 7.30 - Surripere; bass-line & @ 01:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TZFbGhZwM

I have a heightened appreciation of Autechre since this experience in Krakow and am hearing their music with new ears. I just played one of my favorite songs, Surripere and it just damn jumped out at me... I don't know if it's just me?

Guest Phonejack

Yeah, I always felt that voice like sound in the Glasgow set resembled a very mangled voice saying Aw-Tek-Raugh. Glad I'm not totally crazy...

Guest fucktechre

Re: Dial

:biggrin: I hear it, but perhaps it the Pletechre effect? A few days after WARP25 everything was sounding like Autechre. Seriously, cars, clicks, any repetitive noise really.

hello spiral, thanks for reminding me of Gantz Graf. I haven't really, listened to it before. Damn, I have an æ logo tatooed on my forearm. I gave the tattoo artist my Gantz Graf CD, heh. Listening to Dial & Cap.IV really amazes me. I haven't listened to or comprehended the majority of their music, and they're my favorite musicians! I'm in for such a treat the rest of my life! Hooraytechre!

Cap.IV @ 3:09

HOLY S%%% you're right! This is such a treat, and such a beautiful song!

Cfern, no way... it's true! Ha this is so great!

Moooore!

Guest fucktechre

Thanks for making me feel like a shite AE fan, guys.

:cry:

I didn't even consider the enunciation properties.

No way! I have a f%% æ tattoo on my arm and I've thought their music was shite most of the years I've been listening to them. Lol. I'm only just now beginning to get them. SO BEAUTIFUL!

edit: I've been secretly loving them forever, but wouldn't let myself play it on my car or home stereo. Ha! Now my neighbors can learn it can they.

No way! I have a f%% æ tattoo on my arm and I've thought their music was shite most of the years I've been listening to them.

haha why the fuck

this is why i don't get people

Guest fucktechre

Not sure this counts / but I find that in LCC they kind of drill it home with those 3 snare hits! AU-TE-KER.

Okay that does it. Either they do it all the time or it's the Pletechre effect, can't be anything else, really... :)

I'm listening to Amber now and hearing it in violin... haha.

Guest fucktechre

No way! I have a f%% æ tattoo on my arm and I've thought their music was shite most of the years I've been listening to them.

haha why the fuck

My story of affection for Autechre is rather beautiful I think, but it is quite funny. I couldn't let their music go. I kept listening to everything and loving little bits and pieces, a few songs here and there. Mostly I was irritated. What's with all the crap?! Give me the good stuff! I had a 3K dollar car stereo system and I'd be too self conscious to play anything but Sim Gishel. God damn it I want that sick bass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GZlb-rg9qE

I was young and naive. I've been listening to Autechre now for what, 14-15 years? I'm only now really starting to go ape shit about them. I've seen 'em play live 4 times now, in Oakland, L.A., Aarhus, and Krakow. I'm f%% hooked. Done for.

Autechre is like a fine wine. You just have to get cracked in the head with a wine bottle. You'll come to in 14-15 years. True story.

haha why the fuck

post-147-1225405877.jpg

oh F%% you I was thinking of doing the same! My people! You're great, my people!

No way! I have a f%% 栴attoo on my arm and I've thought their music was shite most of the years I've been listening to them.

haha why the fuck

My story of affection for Autechre is rather beautiful I think, but it is quite funny. I couldn't let their music go. I kept listening to everything and loving little bits and pieces, a few songs here and there. Mostly I was irritated. What's with all the crap?! Give me the good stuff! I had a 3K dollar car stereo system and I'd be too self conscious to play anything but Sim Gishel. God damn it I want that sick bass:

I was young and naive. I've been listening to Autechre now for what, 14-15 years? I'm only now really starting to go ape shit about them. I've seen 'em play live 4 times now, in Oakland, L.A., Aarhus, and Krakow. I'm f%% hooked. Done for.

Autechre is like a fine wine. You just have to get cracked in the head with a wine bottle. You'll come to in 14-15 years. True story.

No way! I have a f%% 栴attoo on my arm and I've thought their music was shite most of the years I've been listening to them.

haha why the fuck

post-147-1225405877.jpg

oh F%% you I was thinking of doing the same! My people! You're great, my people!
You got balls mate - rad tatts!

I'm finding everywhere I look I see autechre - driving today I saw a couple of license plates - AAE-777 & FLEURE. Majorly off topic. Sorry couldn't help my self

Guest Phonejack

Yeah, I always felt that voice like sound in the Glasgow set resembled a very mangled voice saying Aw-Tek-Raugh. Glad I'm not totally crazy...

actually come to think of it the voicy sound in the beginning sounds more like au-tek-ruh than the one at 6:46 imo

haha why the fuck

haha why the fuck

post-147-1225405877.jpg
You got balls mate - rad tatts!

I'm finding everywhere I look I see autechre - driving today I saw a couple of license plates - AAE-777 & FLEURE. Majorly off topic. Sorry couldn't help my self

Just for the information, this is not me (thankfully imo). This is however one of the most ridiculous tattoos I've ever seen.

P.s. - I didn't notice a lot of those enunciations Autechre did, only a few (like the Glasgow one). Pretty cool feat, just like Aphex did in his early work.

Guest fucktechre

I have been considering getting AUTECHRE on my knuckles, but that's quite, well, I'd be the laughing quarter of watmm.

I have been considering getting AUTECHRE on my knuckles, but that's quite, well, I'd be the laughing quarter of watmm.

go for it man, i have kany west on my knuckles and i painted my only ball in chartreuse

Archived